Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, I just looked up the control board replacement part for the A-10 / F4 at MRC. There was one review and that person said he got a replacement board but it would not close the nose gear door. Starts me thinking there is a problem with the control boards.

Comment

• Does your radio provide for sequencing? If you have a spare channel you can just bypass the board altogether.

Comment

• Sorry, I went old school on my drop tanks. I won't have to worry about them falling off when I'm flying balls out with this plane.
        Gluded them on the pylon, so when I take them off my wing is clean.

BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Award winning Jet LOL

I did just a bit more to mine than two other guys in the club, and we did get three in the air at once, which was cool, haven't seen those pics yet

Comment

• Very cool, and congrats!

Comment

• Flew sorties 35 thru 39 today almost time for another kill marking!

Also maidened my #2 FMS Yak 130 modified to take 6s 5000 packs,flew spirited for 6:15 landed with 3.75 in batts.

Getting 4:30min on the F4 batts at 3.7ish plane just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

• Nicely done bbaumer!
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post
                  Award winning Jet LOL

I did just a bit more to mine than two other guys in the club, and we did get three in the air at once, which was cool, haven't seen those pics yet

Congrats! Looks great!

Comment

Award winning Jet LOL

BBaumer, Which of your club members did the 'Jayhawks' Presentation F-4 Gate Guard? Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

BBaumer, Which of your club members did the 'Jayhawks' Presentation F-4 Gate Guard? Best, LB
                      That is our Club President, Rege H.

Comment

• Baumer,

Phantastic!
                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• BB, Was he with the KANG at McConnell in the 80's? LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                            BB, Was he with the KANG at McConnell in the 80's? LB
                            I don't believe so, but was local to the area, a full scale pilot and all around airplane nut :P

Comment

I don't believe so, but was local to the area, a full scale pilot and all around airplane nut :P
                              BB, Thanks for the reply. Would be great to run across some of the old guard zoomies. Congrats on your win, BTW. :Win: Your Ph Phour is a beauty. Best, LB
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Working on some weathering. Grossman gave me a good idea using an old brush but I actually ended up finding an old metallic silver pen that is perfect for the job! I am referencing a technical drawing from markstyling.com for reference.

I have a long ways to go but it's not too bad so far...
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	weather.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	140699

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Looks Great!:Cool:

Comment

• nice effect

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                      Working on some weathering. Grossman gave me a good idea using an old brush but I actually ended up finding an old metallic silver pen that is perfect for the job! I am referencing a technical drawing from markstyling.com for reference.

I have a long ways to go but it's not too bad so far...
                                      Click image for larger version  Name:	weather.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.9 KB ID:	140699
                                      Thats what I did, used a metalic Silver sharpie and 400 grit sandpaper, worked out great for me to, yours looks great, I wasn't brave enough to do that much like you did, was my first time weathering anything.

Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	140708 Hey Aros, that looks great. I was actually at the Air Force museum last week. Here's the one photo I took of that particular F-4.

Comment

• Thanks folks! I don't mind getting a little crazy with the weathering on this one. Nice shot there EA-6B Geek!
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X