Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it bounced I would have retracted the lg and let it slide in on tanks.
    AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
      Small power increase (maybe 15% to 20% for a second) and use that to stop the "pogo" and complete the landing... Scuff some paint. Fly it again after replacing/recharging batteries.

Definitely do not apply full power and pitch up for a near vertical climb in an attempt to save the paint.
      I have to agree as it happened a few times with me.

Comment

• Been there , I am sorry for your loss. " You fly jets long enough things like this are bound to happen"
        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post

Get them here , he makes the best scale looking ones
          http://thercgeek.com/3d-printed-products-services/
          Just WOW!!!!

Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by bbaumer View Post

hey, I know the guy who took that picture! ;)

We’ll have 3 up at our club’s Warbird this weekend, all in different SEA schemes, hopefully we’ll get a couple up at once for some sweet pics!
            Count me in!

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post

Just WOW!!!!
              I have these on mine, detail is insane.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180530_215218011_iOS.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	139957

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180530_215230383_iOS.jpg
Views:	577
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	139958

TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Here are my versions, I’ve printed a couple sets, I lose a few of the points but it’s very hard to tell

Comment

• Got a chance to fly a couple of batteries today here is one of my flights
                  Meridian Aeromodelers

Comment

• Tork,

That's some great flying. You have obstructions everywhere. Trees , light poles . Great landing
                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Thanks Dahawk!
                      I haven't flown there in a few years. I'm so use to the phantom that it makes it easy to fly there.
                      Meridian Aeromodelers

Comment

• Great flight and landing fellow obstruction flyer! :Cool:
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Excellent flight!

Comment

• Thanks guys!
                            Meridian Aeromodelers

Comment

• Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Just got my 3D nozzles...Love 'em!

Next up...The RC Geek's Center Burner!

Click image for larger version  Name:	nozzels1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.9 KB ID:	140561

Click image for larger version  Name:	nozzles2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.5 KB ID:	140562
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Those look great Aros!
                                  Where did you get them?
                                  Meridian Aeromodelers

Comment

• Has anyone had a problem with the nose gear door not closing. I have the ARF+ and just finished putting it together. The only problem I encountered was with the landing gear. Radio is Futaba T16SZ, travel at 135 and limit at 100 ( radio default setting). Opening sequence is nose gear door opens, one to two seconds later nose gear and main gear deploys. Nose gear light comes on. That all seems normal. Problem is retracting gear. Retract sequence is all three gears close BUT nose gear door stays open and won't close.. I tried changing travel and limits with no success. I disconnected the nose gear servo and reinserted it to the control board to insure a good connection but no change there (orientation correct). I can close the nose gear door with hand pressure on the door so I don't think the servo gears are stuck.
                                    Any ideas?
                                    Thanks
                                    GMB

Comment

• I believe the sequencing for the door is handled through the connector board. Might need to replace it.

Comment

• I am thinking it is either a bad servo or as you say, the connector board. I have sent an email to the support team at MRC asking what to do. I will report back what they say.

Comment

• If you have a servo tester you can easily verify if the servo is working or not. If not, isolate it on a separate spare channel and test it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                          X