X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wobisch View Post
    This Phantom is killing me. Looking so damn cool. The VFMA-451 Warlord livery is one of the nicest I have ever seen. Glad I chose this one. I can strongly recommend it.
    The only weak point is the rudder servo on the left side. It is just at the wrong place. Well, I guess I just do future photographs of the right hand side. ;-)

By the way, these are 1/10 decals.
    The decal covered mine up, I just cut a slit for the control arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucianpilot View Post

The decal covered mine up, I just cut a slit for the control arm.

Now paint the pushrod white and it will disappear.

Beutiful job btw

Comment

• I painted the blue part.

Comment

• Working on the details. Can someone tell me if the vertical lines for the ladder are on both sides of the canopy? Thanks.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	17726650412_68e3be7843_b.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	178898Click image for larger version

Name:	p1263830607-3.jpg
Views:	768
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	178899Click image for larger version

Name:	F-4N BuNo 150634.jpg
Views:	762
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	178900Click image for larger version

Name:	F-4J-153776-VMFA-451-AA-201-MCAS-Beaufort-SC-14JUN76-2-JS-1024x720.jpg
Views:	773
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	178897
            Originally posted by Wobisch View Post
            Working on the details. Can someone tell me if the vertical lines for the ladder are on both sides of the canopy? Thanks.
            Left Side Only Amigo, ... like you've got going on there. That's the Boarding Side !! Cheers

Comment

Working on the details. Can someone tell me if the vertical lines for the ladder are on both sides of the canopy? Thanks.
              W0-B, She's so pretty, Mate.:Love: LH only as per BBR, like gettin' on your horse. Diggin' the hinge detail on the VIR! Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Some more pictures for tonight. Thanks for your support. It makes me keep going. Some details have been applied and have been removed again. Someday when I'm happy I'll be ready. By the way, most of the text of my decals is fantasy. Hope my english language was good enough.
                Cheers
                Andy

Comment

Some more pictures for tonight. Thanks for your support. It makes me keep going. Some details have been applied and have been removed again. Someday when I'm happy I'll be ready. By the way, most of the text of my decals is fantasy. Hope my english language was good enough.
                  Cheers
                  Andy
                  Awesomeness, LookingGood !! And if you get to where it is just 'Too Pretty' to Fly, PM me, And we'll talk about Shipping it to me here in Indiana !! Hehehehe

Comment

Some more pictures for tonight. Thanks for your support. It makes me keep going. Some details have been applied and have been removed again. Someday when I'm happy I'll be ready. By the way, most of the text of my decals is fantasy. Hope my english language was good enough. CheerAndy
                    W0-B, The nomenclature seems to lose something in the translation from Chinese to English. :) I like the part where we forced to put USAF markings on Navy/Marine Aircraft, but what's a guy to do? Übrigens: Ihre englischen Übersetzungen sind hervorragend. Viele Grüße, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I have just finished assembly and set-up on the F-4. I'm looking for some guidance from the experienced F-4 pilots on a couple of issues:

I have set-up control surface travel per the manual. Has experience shown this is good or do you guys suggest some adjustments?

I am planning on setting up the C.G. at 7.5" per the manual. Comments or guidance welcome.

This is a sweet airplane and the videos make it look like a lot of fun to fly.

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Bob DeGood

Comment

• Are the markings and stencils from Callie Graphics ?

Comment

• Originally posted by fastforward View Post
                          I have just finished assembly and set-up on the F-4. I'm looking for some guidance from the experienced F-4 pilots on a couple of issues:

I have set-up control surface travel per the manual. Has experience shown this is good or do you guys suggest some adjustments?

I am planning on setting up the C.G. at 7.5" per the manual. Comments or guidance welcome.

This is a sweet airplane and the videos make it look like a lot of fun to fly.

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Bob DeGood
                          Throws and CG in the manual felt good to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordon View Post
                            Are the markings and stencils from Callie Graphics ?
                            Gordon, I have Callie Graphics F-4 Nomenclature and it is quite good. I have not checked to see whether there is a distinction between USAF and USN nomenclature, though I would doubt it. My only misgiving with the CG Nomenclature sheet is those are mostly B&W even when some are colored in Red or Yellow in the 1:1; however, I saw no spelling errors. LOL Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• No Puss, or Lift Hear????

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Gordon, I have Callie Graphics F-4 Nomenclature and it is quite good. I have not checked to see whether there is a distinction between USAF and USN nomenclature, though I would doubt it. My only misgiving with the CG Nomenclature sheet is those are mostly B&W even when some are colored in Red or Yellow in the 1:1; however, I saw no spelling errors. LOL Best, LB
                                Hey LB,.. Is that CallieGraphics nomenclature sheet Waterslide ?? Or Clear Stickers ? Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post
                                  Hey LB,.. Is that Callie Graphics nomenclature sheet Waterslide ?? Or Clear Stickers? Thx
                                  Those are Stickys and also pre-cut under the top film. Awesome for sure. :Cool:
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thx........

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Those are Stickys and also pre-cut under the top film. Awesome for sure. :Cool:
                                      This is why I made my own thin waterslide decals. I don't like stickers. Where I live nobody knows for sure the difference between USAF or USN nomenclature. Of course I tried to avoid spelling errors.

Comment

This is why I made my own thin waterslide decals. I don't like stickers. Where I live nobody knows for sure the difference between USAF or USN nomenclature. Of course I tried to avoid spelling errors.
                                        Wo-B, I like it!! LOL LOL LOL Do you use a Laser Printer for your decals? What's your process? Best, LB
                                        Last edited by Elbee; Feb 15, 2019, 09:48 AM. Reason: Added a couple questions.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Does anyone know of a 3d print nose wheel support for the f4? much like the one for the a-10 to make up for slop.

Comment

Working...
                                          X