X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there,
    here is a sneak preview of what I'm currently doing...
    Still a long way to go. Brushing layer by layer and using a ton of tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wobisch View Post
      Hi there,
      here is a sneak preview of what I'm currently doing...
      Still a long way to go. Brushing layer by layer and using a ton of tape.
      Looking good Wobisch!

Comment

• Hey y'all, gettin' a little paint work done. Using Callie Graphics as masks with some hand painting, too. Cue Jaws theme, please...Doodoo, doodoo, doodoo, doodoo...LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0034.JPG
Views:	546
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	177167Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0038.JPG
Views:	600
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	177168 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0039.JPG
Views:	560
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	177169 ​​​​​​​
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Put a few more batteries through mine today. Such a great Flyer.

Whacked the Top of the Vertical Fin "AGAIN" moving it into the PlaneRoom !!! Jeeeeze ! Anyone out there 3DP a FinCap yet ?? Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
            Hey y'all, gettin' a little paint work done. Using Callie Graphics as masks with some hand painting, too. Cue Jaws theme, please...Doodoo, doodoo, doodoo, doodoo...LOL​​​​​​
            Jaws theme, or Baby Shark song? :)

Looks awesome so far!
            Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
              Hey y'all, gettin' a little paint work done. Using Callie Graphics as masks with some hand painting, too. Cue Jaws theme, please...Doodoo, doodoo, doodoo, doodoo...LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0034.JPG
Views:	546
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	177167Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0038.JPG
Views:	600
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	177168 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0039.JPG
Views:	560
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	177169 ​​​​​​​
              That's quite a set of chompers there LB! LOL​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                That's quite a set of chompers there LB! LOL
                LOL CAG's a bit near-sighted...just won't admit it. :Nerd: Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Nice one there LB !!

Is anyone 3dP-ing those Chin Scoops for this Jet yet ?? Even if the tips (That front 1/4") were done that would give a great look up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyF3A View Post
                    Just finished my Motion F4... but re-painted it in Blue Angel colors (Skip Umsted #1). Was fun to do, and Callie Graphics provided the extra help. Looking forward to spring!
                    Gorgeous Blue No.1 there Tony... Any chance we can get a Peek at the Belly Graphics on there ?? Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                      Jaws theme, or Baby Shark song? :) Looks awesome so far!
                      LOL LOL LOL "Let's go hunt with Granpa Shark, doodoodoodoodoo..." Cracking me up. Thanks for that, Pat
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Mine...

Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post

Gorgeous Blue No.1 there Tony... Any chance we can get a Peek at the Belly Graphics on there ?? Cheers

Comment

• What I like most is the moment of unwrapping after painting. The moment of truth.

Comment

• Bobaroo, with you on the fin caps. I have cracked most of my foamy model fins (F-4, A-4, A-6, Mig, Avanti etc) getting them in/out of vehicle. After a while they look tatty. A replaceable plastic fin cap would be fantastic. Have carved a couple from balsa as replacements but never quite look right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                              Mine...
                              Outstanding ! Good looking Graphics Man !! I'm going to have to do one. Love the F-4 in Blue !! Bet that thing is goosebump gorgeous on the FlyBy !! Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by brk6188 View Post
                                Bobaroo, with you on the fin caps. I have cracked most of my foamy model fins (F-4, A-4, A-6, Mig, Avanti etc) getting them in/out of vehicle. After a while they look tatty. A replaceable plastic fin cap would be fantastic. Have carved a couple from balsa as replacements but never quite look right.
                                Yupper,.. A nice 3DP FinCap would be a great add-on. Durable on the rare occasions when she ends up on her back as well !! Hahahaha

Comment

• Hey,.. Nice work there Wobi Is this YourJet ??

Comment

• Ben has suffered an incredible loss of all his birds and supplies in his garage. He has helped us out many times, so lets help him!!! I am in for a 200.00 gift card! Who is with me?? :Cool:

Shutting doors and leaving.

Today, 08:36 PM

So last week my garage caved in during the -50 cold snap we had for a week in WI. I lost all my foam birds except the 1600 spit that I had in the house. A plane which I hate by the way. Insurance adjuster came today and of course none of the dozen birds I had are covered. So I have nothing to fly except this plane which I hate for more than one reason. Coupled with the fact that I was hoping to get into the new corsair and I see the price just went up 60 bucks. I am shutting it down. I have been priced out of the hobby and cant afford to rebuild my stable at all. This happened to me in Pinball to when all the yuppies came. The last batch of pilots are at my house for Todd and Dave and then thats that. I cant afford this anymore and its just to depressing to stick around. I am just defeated and crushed not only by the loss of my stuff but by the fact that I can no longer pay 460 bucks for a plane anymore. I have been with Motion almost since the beginning but I gotta call it.

Later folks!

AMA 1102566

Tags: None

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Ben has suffered an incredible loss of all his birds and supplies in his garage. He has helped us out many times, so lets help him!!! I am in for a 200.00 gift card! Who is with me?? :Cool:

Shutting doors and leaving.

Today, 08:36 PM

So last week my garage caved in during the -50 cold snap we had for a week in WI. I lost all my foam birds except the 1600 spit that I had in the house. A plane which I hate by the way. Insurance adjuster came today and of course none of the dozen birds I had are covered. So I have nothing to fly except this plane which I hate for more than one reason. Coupled with the fact that I was hoping to get into the new corsair and I see the price just went up 60 bucks. I am shutting it down. I have been priced out of the hobby and cant afford to rebuild my stable at all. This happened to me in Pinball to when all the yuppies came. The last batch of pilots are at my house for Todd and Dave and then thats that. I cant afford this anymore and its just to depressing to stick around. I am just defeated and crushed not only by the loss of my stuff but by the fact that I can no longer pay 460 bucks for a plane anymore. I have been with Motion almost since the beginning but I gotta call it.

Later folks!

AMA 1102566

Tags: None

I can do 60 next week. What do I need to do?

Comment

• Thank you AP1. If Ben accepts our help, we can buy gift cards and email him the #s or do it PM. Let’s see what happens! Bless you bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyF3A View Post
                                          Just finished my Motion F4... but re-painted it in Blue Angel colors (Skip Umsted #1). Was fun to do, and Callie Graphics provided the extra help. Looking forward to spring!
                                          Looks great!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X