Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Job.....Looks Fantastic

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	9BFE17B7-7DF6-4D11-81BE-EE1563975E36.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	196.0 KB ID:	138408

Great Job.....Looks Fantastic

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDeath View Post
        At least the tank fell off above the parking lot from the video. And talk about the razors edge!!!!
        I know, right?? Lucky that time. In many ways!!
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I had the same thing happen on my A-4, and it was definitely interesting landing it with one tank wanting it to pull to one side. Got it down safe though. Took me over 30 minutes to find the tank out in the scrub brush.
          Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
            Well THAT was close!

My Phantom almost became Street Pole Food on final approach. FIrst I lost my port-side tank so I was fighting the sticks for the entire flight (wanting to roll right severely). Luckily she came out of it unscathed. (Video is of my two flights spliced together).

In this case, it’s a good thing the wingspan wasn’t larger. Great save Todd!

Comment

• I drilled a small hole through the tanks and mount and insert a piece of music wire to lock them in,lost my first Mig 21 because of a dropped tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post
                I drilled a small hole through the tanks and mount and insert a piece of music wire to lock them in,lost my first Mig 21 because of a dropped tank.
                I like that idea, simple but effective. I'll have to do that on mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post

In this case, it’s a good thing the wingspan wasn’t larger. Great save Todd!
                  Thank you my friend!
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't mind a set myself!
                    Hey Guys, sorry for the late reply,

Actually a friend of mine is printing the nozzles for me as a favor, but he is really is not interested in printing them up for mass distro .
                    I should have mentioned that from the get go. :-) Apologies.
                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I can print them for anyone if you need them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post
                        I drilled a small hole through the tanks and mount and insert a piece of music wire to lock them in,lost my first Mig 21 because of a dropped tank.
                        I need to do that as well. I had one of my tanks come off in flight last week.

Comment

• I lost one of mine also. It sure made the rest of the flight exciting. Guess they need a little bigger magnet.

Comment

• Thinkin about goin for this one, or the A-4 ,havent made my mind up yet..how does this fly compared to the FW F-15/16 ..flown those two a good bit,so curious how this one compares..especially on landing sequence
                            www.TSHobbies.com
                            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
                              Thinkin about goin for this one, or the A-4 ,havent made my mind up yet..how does this fly compared to the FW F-15/16 ..flown those two a good bit,so curious how this one compares..especially on landing sequence
                              I like it better than the F-15 for sure, it flies really well at all speeds, no problem landing it, it will settle into a nice AOA like the A-4 and you just fly it in on throttle. I love flying the 90mm F-16 anyway so I would say the F-16 flies better of course for me, I know some will think I'm nuts for saying that but it is my opinion on the two. A-4, once dialed in is also a great flyer, very good price to for what you get. Here is my F-4, not the best camera work but my son gave it a shot.

Comment

• 2nd flight.

Comment

• It's really all about weight to me. A heavily wing loaded jet like the 90mm F-16 for instance, just isn't going to be as friendly as this F4 which is shockingly light even with the battery in. Lightly wing-loaded she floats, she is very well behaved from takeoff to touchdown. Half flaps with appropriate elevator mix she's a ***** cat on final. Hard to believe a Phantom flies this good.
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Corsair,

Some really smooth flying. Enjoyed the vid and the sunset!

Hawk
                                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

It's really all about weight to me. A heavily wing loaded jet like the 90mm F-16 for instance, just isn't going to be as friendly as this F4 which is shockingly light even with the battery in. Lightly wing-loaded she floats, she is very well behaved from takeoff to touchdown. Half flaps with appropriate elevator mix she's a ***** cat on final. Hard to believe a Phantom flies this good.
                                      Where does the 90mm F-16 high wing loading come from? I see it’s empty weight is 25 oz. more than the F-4 which is the equivalent of a 5000mah 6S Admiral battery! What makes it so heavy?

Comment

• That would be a question for our esteemed Alpha as I really have no clue. I like the model, it flies decent but she could stand to lose some weight. I wouldn't mind seeing the FlightLine P-38 drop some ounces as well. Great models, don't get me wrong but they could stand to lose some weight. This F4 is NAILS when it comes to AUW.
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Speaking of? Where is that masked man? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X