• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you say "GREASER".... :Cool:
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Looks beautiful Paul! Nice job flying too.Did you lay down the sound track for it too?

Comment

• Thanks guys! Yeah it’s a cover band track I made years ago and looped in the studio.
        Another great flyer with plenty of speed for a 6s.

Comment

• Nice!!!!! Like it a lot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Helmsman52 View Post
            Thanks guys! Yeah it’s a cover band track I made years ago and looped in the studio.
            Nice! Good quality!
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Maidened my F4 Today! two clicks right aileron 3 clicks up elevator! SMOOTH !!!!! Fast ... 8S... 3:10 seconds 47% left. What a RUSH!!! Thanks Freewing / Motion
              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                Maidened my F4 Today! two clicks right aileron 3 clicks up elevator! SMOOTH !!!!! Fast ... 8S... 3:10 seconds 47% left. What a RUSH!!! Thanks Freewing / Motion
                BOOM

Comment

Maidened my F4 Today! two clicks right aileron 3 clicks up elevator! SMOOTH !!!!! Fast ... 8S... 3:10 seconds 47% left. What a RUSH!!! Thanks Freewing / Motion
                  Very nice!

Comment

• Looks Great Paul!!!.....cool music clip too. - TG

Comment

• I am STILL giddy that we have a nice sized, quality, excellent performing and scale F-4 foamie to enjoy! About time!
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• You are right Aros. I'm amazed every time I fly the F-4, how well everything works. Easy to fly, see, land, hauls ass, makes great noise. Not much to complain about. Three flights today in mostly calm winds. Debating as to whether I should install one of the A3-L gyros I just bought. Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	337.0 KB ID:	146742

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                          You are right Aros. I'm amazed every time I fly the F-4, how well everything works. Easy to fly, see, land, hauls ass, makes great noise. Not much to complain about. Three flights today in mostly calm winds. Debating as to whether I should install one of the A3-L gyros I just bought. Click image for larger version Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	337.0 KB ID:	146742
                          Do it!!! I have them is almost every plane I own... Just make sure to verify the directions of your controls. I put mine on switch E on the DX-9. Running the gyro modes on Channel 7 (Aux 2) Three position switch. The Top position is the "3D" setting for the gyro. You DONT want to use this on your jet. So I set the voice for "ALARM" in that setting. The center position voice is "OFF". Never take off with the gyro on its first time up, until it is adjusted and tested at altitude. Then lastly, the bottom position voice of the switch is "GYRO INITIALIZED" which lets the gyro run in normal mode. I set both potentiometers at about 1100 to start with... Hope this helps... Let me know if you have any other questions... :Cool:

Comment

• A3L Users Manual
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I got to get a second ,,, and do a Navy / Marine livery........Well Marine.... :-)
                              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

I got to get a second ,,, and do a Navy / Marine livery........Well Marine.... :-)
                                C'mon Marine, how can you not!? If, I was to get another F-4, and that could happen, I think I'd go with this example, VMFA-321 Hells Angels. This was the Marine Reserve detachment at Andrews Air Force Base I'm pretty sure. Great easy to see color scheme! Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	146756

Comment

• 41 flights off grass and have snapped the front landing gear pin on the last 2 landings :Angry::Angry:When i ordered the plane I always get a 2nd set of landing gear when I purchase a new 1,only reason I was able to snap the second pin.

After reading all the problems with these pins I thought I was lucky...now of course they are out of stock.

Love this plane though.

Also love the Pic above!

Comment

• Oh P.S. I woud much rather break a pin than rip the gear from the plane,although my landings were not that rough.

Comment

• Nice Job, Paul....I actually caught the "powder" from the chute, which actually looked pretty cool.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
                                        Nice Job, Paul....I actually caught the "powder" from the chute, which actually looked pretty cool.....
                                        Good eye!! Lol Thanks man!

Comment

• Originally posted by amgsky1 View Post
                                          Looks Great Paul!!!.....cool music clip too. - TG
                                          Thanks TG! I hope your drag chute is working well for ya!

Comment

Working...
                                          X