• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL:):Silly:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

News is coming...So close I can hear it's footsteps... :Cool:
      Finally...Nothing like a payday coinciding with a new plane announcement! I'm here to give you all my money global economy!!!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

News is coming...So close I can hear it's footsteps... :Cool:
        I am ready!!! :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D3AA380-2856-41E0-B686-BFCB9F5E7F6C.jpeg
Views:	1300
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	191738

Comment

• You would be ready if those were Admiral packs. LOL.

Comment

• LOL Now THAT'S funny. Well played my good sir.

Comment

• I guess the F-18 is off my list then... :(

And I better sell the 15 other FW EDF's I have. Same rule for the FL stuff? :Thinking:

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                I guess the F-18 is off my list then... :(

And I better sell the 15 other FW EDF's I have. Same rule for the FL stuff? :Thinking:
                Tom was joking that you need Admiral batteries to fly the F/A-18 just in case you were confused. ;)
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yes, I knew that! :Cool:

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Tom was joking that you need Admiral batteries to fly the F/A-18 just in case you were confused. ;)

Comment

• Hey guys, waiting is over. ORDER NOW!!!!!????

Comment

• Grey version ordered!:Cool:

Comment

• I was kind of worried with all the hype that this new addition was going to be a little pricey. I was pleasantly surprised it was on par with other MRC offerings. Great bang for the buck. :Whew:

Comment

• :Cool: Ordered!!

Comment

• So happy to get this pre-order up today guys! Can't wait until everyone gets those shipping notices and especially to see what people do with the Gray version.

Comment

• Great price point motion! I’d buy one but I just got the l-39 and I’m trying to pay for flight school :Cool:

Comment

• Wow, not a bad price at all, thought for sure it was going to be in the upper $500 range, now what can I sell to get this bad boy........:Drooling:

Comment

• Agreed on price! Really happy to see this one come in at $479! :Cool:

Comment

• Ordered my "Base Gray" ARF Plus around 6:50 this morning. Already have a 8s power setup in mind for it if there is room for the batteries.
                                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Same here. Just thought about the dark blue and factoring isn’t he sun. Anyone else concerned about that?

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                      I'm still torn between gray or the BA.....ugh. hahahaha. I don't want to buy both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tumbler View Post
                                        Same here. Just thought about the dark blue and factoring isn’t he sun. Anyone else concerned about that?

Yeah, worried about the blue in my shop, gets kind of warm in there, not sure the blue is going to hold up well in the heat, don't want another Grey jet though, got plenty of those already soooo Blue Angel it is.................:)

Comment

• Not me... blah blah (I hate that the site has a minimum character post count...)

Originally posted by Tumbler View Post
                                          Same here. Just thought about the dark blue and factoring isn’t he sun. Anyone else concerned about that?

Comment

Working...
                                          X