Oh my I am drooling over those jets! The F-18s, B-2, A-12... :drooling_face:
So many jets, too little money to do anything about it.
So many jets, too little money to do anything about it.
Anyway, as most of you know who have seen my work before, I ain't no "scale" modeler and tend towards the side of outrageously flashy on all my liveries, so no snide remarks on how the finishes are not scale. I know, I'm the :japanese_goblin: when it comes to scale, but I do like being outrageous. Heck, I almost painted stuff with fluorescent orange, pink and purple to make things stand out. Besides, no one will ever really see the detail again at the field other than the pictures I post here, so no big deal.
:dizzy_face:
. You done good, Brother. I'm proud of ya. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, Steve
. You done good, Brother. I'm proud of ya. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, Steve
Wait till you see the repaint, it will most likely look like the face of an aging drunk actress after applying lipstick!

Comment