Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Hobby Squawk fellow Seahawks fan! Go Hawks!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Man, been seeing these fan flights... and they're eating it up like christmas cookies! Great schtuff.

Speaking of which... I bet these are on many Santa wishlists!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	E0E79383-CCFD-4803-8E9D-89F90588A040.jpeg
Views:	1443
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	219601Click image for larger version

Name:	FCFB8D30-5B48-4CDD-9257-4B32B49B07B3.jpeg
Views:	1502
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	219600 Calli gifts arrived today. Hand used as a reference. Now just need this plane.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Aros!

Exciting times Bmccormick!!!

Callie helped me with this one a few years back. Not my best work, but looks fantastic in the air..

Neil
          Attached Files

Comment

• I'm so very excited to see everyone's liveries applied. Who said that the airliner is one note? From the P-8 Poseidon to Buzz Lightyear, it looks like y'all have been keeping Callie very busy with such a wide variety of schemes!
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmccormick View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	E0E79383-CCFD-4803-8E9D-89F90588A040.jpeg
Views:	1443
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	219601Click image for larger version

Name:	FCFB8D30-5B48-4CDD-9257-4B32B49B07B3.jpeg
Views:	1502
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	219600 Calli gifts arrived today. Hand used as a reference. Now just need this plane.
              BMC, That is going to be "amazing', Sir. Don't for get to put down a little Windex or similar first when applying those markings. Helps slide those into position and prevents 99% of the 'clusters'. Best, LB
              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Seahawk One View Post
                Thanks Aros!

Exciting times Bmccormick!!!

Callie helped me with this one a few years back. Not my best work, but looks fantastic in the air..

Neil
                Dude those look awesome.

Comment

• Motion Rc Jeremy Solt AL37 Ring Out Flight.

My flight is based on the requests to see the performance of the AL37 and it ability to power climb and perform acrobatics. I hope that I give this bird a good enough review to help with your decisions on clicking the BUY NOW button.

Pre-Order is currently offered. Get yours now!

See the AL37 and others on my channel, Hobby Squawk and Motion Rc Customer Community here soon.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

AL37 Airliner Twin 70mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ31513P Version Info: This version of the AL37 Airliner comes with tail and wing decals pre-applied. You will still need to apply the "Motion RC Airlines", window and door decals. This version also now includes two 2952-2100Kv inrunner motors and 12-blade fans for

Comment

• Just a few pictures we were able to capture the other day while flying the AL37 in Salt Lake City’s Modelport RC Airfield.

I hope you enjoy

Jeremy

Attached Files

Comment

• My son was a pilot for American for 30 plus years. He had to retire at 65. Currently he is an instructer pilot for American in the 737-800 and ocassionally the Max..He gets for Christmas one of the two AL 37s I ordered. Callie is supplying the American decals. It will be interesting to ge his reaction to the AL37 when he flies his.

Comment

• Cant help thinking a couple of Xicoy X45 turbines in the nacelles, some fuel and I could stay up all day!
                        Hehehehe - one white Airliner preordered......
                        dw

Comment

• Originally posted by Helijet View Post
                          Cant help thinking a couple of Xicoy X45 turbines in the nacelles, some fuel and I could stay up all day!
                          Hehehehe - one white Airliner preordered......
                          dw
                          I think your going to need much bigger nacelles, even for those tiny Turbines. But I like where your going with this and hopefully MRC does as well. Will we see a foam Turbine Airliner in the future, maybe even a 3 holer (B727/DC-10. One Turbine on each side and a air duct for the middle. Now that would be AWESOME!!!!!

Alpha,
                          You could make the AL37 in say 1/15 scale and I think we could mount 2 K45’s. Or dare I say, let’s just all out and make a B747 in 1/13 scale. That way we can mount 4 K45’s and BINGO! How says we don’t want a $8,000/$10,000 foam jet.🥵🤯🥴🤐

Anyway, I preordered 2 and it’s taking WAY TO LONG for them to get here.

Comment

• Jm64... you want bigger scale?
                            Not sure... how about... smaller tho?

Can we have that (1m17s & 6m15s) next?

Comment

• Originally posted by ASCII View Post
                              Jm64... you want bigger scale?
                              Not sure... how about... smaller tho?

Can we have that (1m17s & 6m15s) next?
                              "We need a little more speed, Scotty!"

Comment

• okay okay I know you want to Orange mango smoothie!

Comment

• Im new to this forum but a hobbyist for many years plus my job I'm a c-UAS pilot/trainer overseas with the CF Military. I'm planning to do a pre-order on the AL37-Max and hopefully my theme will be Lufthansa if I can get my graphics printed from Callie Graphics.. Click image for larger version  Name:	737 max Lufthansa.png Views:	0 Size:	566.4 KB ID:	219912

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldmiller View Post
                                    Im new to this forum but a hobbyist for many years plus my job I'm a c-UAS pilot/trainer overseas with the CF Military. I'm planning to do a pre-order on the AL37-Max and hopefully my theme will be Lufthansa if I can get my graphics printed from Callie Graphics.]
                                    LDM, Looks like a great choice. Callie can do it all. Welcome to Hobby Squawk and I look forward to seeing pictures of your project, Sir. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldmiller View Post
                                      Im new to this forum but a hobbyist for many years plus my job I'm a c-UAS pilot/trainer overseas with the CF Military. I'm planning to do a pre-order on the AL37-Max and hopefully my theme will be Lufthansa if I can get my graphics printed from Callie Graphics.. Click image for larger version Name:	737 max Lufthansa.png Views:	0 Size:	566.4 KB ID:	219912
                                      Ldmiller Welcome to Hobby Squawk, Ldmiller, good choice of livery! We hope you find a nice home here on this forum.
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Bit the bullet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
                                          Bit the bullet.
                                          Hey, Manfred, are you an ex-pat? I'm doing WestJet myself, either a plain one or the Disney themed one. I fly with 2 WestJet pilots and a bunch of Air Canada maintenance guys.

Comment

Working...
                                          X