Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, born and raised here! Canada is an awesome country!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

LDM, Looks like a great choice. Callie can do it all. Welcome to Hobby Squawk and I look forward to seeing pictures of your project, Sir. Best, LB
      Originally posted by Elbee View Post

LDM, Looks like a great choice. Callie can do it all. Welcome to Hobby Squawk and I look forward to seeing pictures of your project, Sir. Best, LB

Thank you sir, I can’t wait to see the Callie results.. Lufthansa has always been a favorite airlines next to Emirates when I fly overseas a lot. I’ll have to wait till I’m back in the USA, then I’ll order my free wing Airliner.. the problem now is finding a location in my garage/hanger bay for this size of an aircraft lol..
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

Ldmiller Welcome to Hobby Squawk, Ldmiller, good choice of livery! We hope you find a nice home here on this forum.
        Thank you for the warm welcome sir. This looks like a great place to meet others in the hobby as well. I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences and learning others in this wonderful forum.

Comment

• Hello
          I just purchased the AL37 and I have seen the graphics that are beening posted and would like some, can someone tell me adout callie who they are how to get in touch

Comment

• Www.Callie-Graphics.com

Callie is the best, and has been making custom adhesive vinyl decals for the RC industry for many years. Good quality, great service, fast turnaround. She's a member here, and many of us can vouch for her services.

Thanks for your support of our AL37! Enjoy!
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Callie is great! Please let her know what you need, and she will do her very best to make it happen!!! I have done many custom birds, and she has provided the graphics for most of them... Enjoy!!! Happy Thanksgiving! Jerry

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the quick reply, I'm really excited about my AL37 not sure about the scheme yet any suggestions

Comment

• Wonder if nerfs will fit in this one or is it too thin to cut out to seat them in ? Here is my Ed Force One stuff ....

Comment

• I Manfred ,Callie may just copy mine he just finished yesterday.The Air Canada scheme I sent him from Planespotters,

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	548666D4-3B3A-4180-8CE0-9F11E0467B75.jpeg
Views:	2359
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	220074Click image for larger version

Name:	D1E05AE7-B74B-4276-8DCF-DA1CF74860D5.jpeg
Views:	2394
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	220073Click image for larger version

Name:	31FEA985-D61A-49D3-8F5E-191885A6A0FE.jpeg
Views:	2346
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	220072
                      Originally posted by Ldmiller View Post

Thank you sir, I can’t wait to see the Callie results.. Lufthansa has always been a favorite airlines next to Emirates when I fly overseas a lot. I’ll have to wait till I’m back in the USA, then I’ll order my free wing Airliner.. the problem now is finding a location in my garage/hanger bay for this size of an aircraft lol..
                      You have plenty of room, I’m the one with space issues. Where will the 737’s go??

Comment

• Originally posted by S.W.Warbirds View Post
                        Wonder if nerfs will fit in this one or is it too thin to cut out to seat them in ? Here is my Ed Force One stuff ....
                        Awesome! Can't wait to see it on the finished plane!

Comment

• Ramy RC got his hands on one

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetman64 View Post
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	548666D4-3B3A-4180-8CE0-9F11E0467B75.jpeg Views:	26 Size:	74.6 KB ID:	220074Click image for larger version  Name:	D1E05AE7-B74B-4276-8DCF-DA1CF74860D5.jpeg Views:	26 Size:	74.8 KB ID:	220073Click image for larger version  Name:	31FEA985-D61A-49D3-8F5E-191885A6A0FE.jpeg Views:	29 Size:	74.4 KB ID:	220072

You have plenty of room, I’m the one with space issues. Where will the 737’s go??
                            Nice SR22 👀 and im loving your Squadron of military aircraft as well!!

Comment

• When you tell your wife she can get that pair of shoes if you can have another RC plane...

Apriliamgt I saw that! Sweet! He's build some great huge airliners. Even last video I asked him if he saw about the Motion RC one... and then this video pops up! He's like 'Mister RC Airliner', so if anyone were to get an hands-on it needed to be him! If people around here haven't, really go and check out Ramy RC, he's a maniac usually building these superscale gigantic puppies from absolute scratch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
                                I Manfred ,Callie may just copy mine he just finished yesterday.The Air Canada scheme I sent him from Planespotters,
                                Frenzy, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Please send pictures of your build. Best, LB
                                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
                                  I Manfred ,Callie may just copy mine he just finished yesterday.The Air Canada scheme I sent him from Planespotters,
                                  Welcome aboard!!! Glad you are here!! Just FYI, Callie is a wonderful female!! LOL Just didn't want you to email her and call her Sir!!! Have a great weekend!! Jerry

Comment

• And YES, send pictures!

Comment

• Hi men, I have reached out to Callie on several orders but she has not responded, unusual for her. Does anyone know if she is on vacation?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
                                        Hi men, I have reached out to Callie on several orders but she has not responded, unusual for her. Does anyone know if she is on vacation?
                                        Probably just slammed with orders.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
                                          Hi men, I have reached out to Callie on several orders but she has not responded, unusual for her. Does anyone know if she is on vacation?

I believe she is on vacation and think she takes the same time off each year maybe ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X