X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
    Love my wife for buying me a backup MIG-29 for Christmas.

Click image for larger version Name:	20210107_094421.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.9 KB ID:	293393
    Nice, and then there's those of us who are just hoping for the first one . On behalf of many of the "have nots", can't wait to see your finished first one, your re-paints are always outstanding!
    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
      Love my wife for buying me a backup MIG-29 for Christmas.
      You damn well should :D

Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Mon nouveau MIG-29 Freewing aux couleurs de l'armée de l'air tchèque !!!! " Duc Cde " by CHRYS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrys View Post
          Mon nouveau MIG-29 Freewing aux couleurs de l'armée de l'air tchèque !!!! " Duc Cde " by CHRYS.

Chrys, Un travail absolument magnifique, Monsieur. Votre repeinture est exceptionnelle et les détails ajoutés sont très réalistes et bien exécutés. Bravo Zulu. Meilleur, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Mon nouveau MIG-29 Freewing aux couleurs de l'armée de l'air tchèque !!!! " Duc Cde " by CHRYS.
            Très jolie!

Comment

Beautiful!
              Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

That looks awesome, looks way better than a stock one for sure.

Comment

Magnifique mon ami

Comment

• Anyone hear anything about the TVs for the Mig or Gripen getting in? The response from Motion I got was "I have no clue"....

Comment

Outstanding work, one of the best I've seen, if not THE best. Love the nozzles, heat stained metal and the cockpit (especially the pilot and the map)! Is that the JJH 1/10 scale full body pilot?

And Elbee , Airguardian, and paulrkytek, now you're just showing off. I have enough trouble with just one language, let alone having to deal with you multi linguists! Even though I took 2 years of French and 2 years of Spanish I can barely say Bonjour or Hola. My wife is fluid in Spanish (and her parents speak very little English) and all I've learned is how to swear in another language, but then what more do I need, especially given the way I fly?
                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Well, one can nowadays speak almost any language through the internet thanks to Google Translate

Don't try with Japanese though, it wouldn't end well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Outstanding work, one of the best I've seen, if not THE best. Love the nozzles, heat stained metal and the cockpit (especially the pilot and the map)! Is that the JJH 1/10 scale full body pilot?

And Elbee , Airguardian, and paulrkytek, now you're just showing off. I have enough trouble with just one language, let alone having to deal with you multi linguists! Even though I took 2 years of French and 2 years of Spanish I can barely say Bonjour or Hola. My wife is fluid in Spanish (and her parents speak very little English) and all I've learned is how to swear in another language, but then what more do I need, especially given the way I fly?

Thankyou very much for your comment . no problem for the language to speak ... So the bust of the pilot is at 1/10 and the head comes from JHH. All the rest of the cockpit and made by myself with parts of plastic model, cable, resistors, sleeving etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                            Anyone hear anything about the TVs for the Mig or Gripen getting in?
                            I ordered the MiG-29 TV set from RC-Castle at December 10th. So it is possible to get them. RC-Castle was very quick in delivery, but it took very long here through customs. Click image for larger version

Name:	MiG-29_TVUnitsDoWork.png
Views:	804
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	293491

The vectoring units do work...

Comment

• Originally posted by HK111 View Post
                              I ordered the MiG-29 TV set from RC-Castle at December 10th. So it is possible to get them. RC-Castle was very quick in delivery, but it took very long here through customs.
                              Same here. Ordered VT for both the MiG and the Gripen. Paid for the faster shipping. Took 12 days to my door. The cheap shipping would have taken 2 months.

Comment

• Thanks but I have mine but need another... waiting for Motion. Yes they do work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D2EBD5EB-203A-4A48-BC0A-33F55A2477F0.jpeg
Views:	730
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	293497

Originally posted by HK111 View Post
                                I ordered the MiG-29 TV set from RC-Castle at December 10th. So it is possible to get them. RC-Castle was very quick in delivery, but it took very long here through customs. Click image for larger version

Name:	MiG-29_TVUnitsDoWork.png
Views:	804
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	293491

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
                                  Well, one can nowadays speak almost any language through the internet thanks to Google Translate

Don't try with Japanese though, it wouldn't end well!
                                  English is often mistranslated in English

Comment

• Hahahaha!
                                    Fair point!

Originally posted by HK111 View Post
                                    Click image for larger version  Name:	MiG-29_TVUnitsDoWork.png Views:	0 Size:	218.1 KB ID:	293491

Great!
                                    Now do that with wings, stabs, and the rest!

Comment

Hahahaha!

Now do that with wings, stabs, and the rest!

And I'm so gullible that it took me some time to figure out it was hanging from the ceiling! Very clever! Thought I could duplicate it and took out one of my 3D planes but wiped out my wife's chandelier. I'll just blame it on HK111.
                                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• I think it's just pressing against the ceiling with the excess thrust ;)

Comment

I think it's just pressing against the ceiling with the excess thrust ;)
                                          That's what I thought too. Hugh, where do you see "hanging from the ceiling"? (Enquiring minds...)
                                          Tom

Comment

Working...
                                          X