Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The white stripe is probably for the Maverick.

Pat

Comment

• I saw that too, but the set came with two Mav's and only one white stripe (as far as I could find on the decal sheet at least).

Comment

• Yeah, it's probably an optional thing.
        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I guess my Artic Thunder will be number 2 but with a variation.....going with the sky blue/snow white as the dominant colors
          20 hours of hand brush painting the acrylics so far. Should be all done with Callie's stuff on it by Fri. :Whew:
          Notice my non OCD workshop LOL

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0614.JPG Views:	3 Size:	138.5 KB ID:	79939Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0616.JPG Views:	3 Size:	141.6 KB ID:	79940Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0617.JPG Views:	3 Size:	118.3 KB ID:	79941
          So that's what you have been up to lately. I really like the color combination. Very unique. :Cool:I can't wait to see it at NEFI.

Comment

• Awesome paint job!

Comment

• [QUOTE=crxmanpat;n79961]Is there any interest in sets of these decals? I could print a bunch and send them for like $5 total, basically just to cover printing and shipping costs.

I am interested.

In fact I would love all the ordinance to have the correct markings ala details galore.

Anyone else?

Comment

• [QUOTE=redandblue450;n79981]
                Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                Is there any interest in sets of these decals? I could print a bunch and send them for like $5 total, basically just to cover printing and shipping costs.

I am interested.

In fact I would love all the ordinance to have the correct markings ala details galore.

Anyone else?
                Me too.

Comment

• The 90mm nacelles arrived safely. The black tail cones are in fact provided, and are appropriately sized (of course larger than the cones for the 80mm compatible nacelles). I plan to put the Stinger 90 power systems in these as it is considered a lower current set-up (for me at least), yet provide some good thrust, and hopefully will be easy to CG with the heavy batteries I am using.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1175.JPG Views:	1 Size:	115.4 KB ID:	79997Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1174.JPG Views:	1 Size:	120.1 KB ID:	79998Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1173.JPG Views:	1 Size:	119.1 KB ID:	79999

Comment

• I will make up a set of graphics with as much detail as I can muster, and will post the final results here (and on RCG), and then just get details for orders via PM.
                    Pat

Comment

• Ready for maiden, which will happen in about an hour. I went ahead and added decals with the exception of the squadron identification, which has been ordered from Callie. Doing the 357th FS Dragons out of Davis-Monthan. Maybe later I will repaint in Euro Green, but I want to get this baby in the air!

Pics and video later tonight.
                      Pat

Comment

• Woohoo! Have fun!

Comment

• Good luck Pat!
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Pat
                            Im in for a set. Hope your maiden went well mine is Saturday morning
                            john

Comment

• Good luck!!!

Comment

• I just got back from training night at my club field. I managed to squeeze in 2 flights on my A-10 in between students. I made a few tweaks to the elevator-flap mix and I am now super happy. I managed to salvage a bounce due to the winds and settle back on the mains for a perfect landing. The last landing of the night was so good. I plan to move my Shockwave2 from Model Sounds over from my HSD F-16 because I will fly my A-10 from my club field more. My son came out to see the A-10 as he grew up with my flying Nitro powered ducted fan back in the day. He was very impressed with the A-10 as were the other club members.

Comment

• Three very successful flights, but sadly only two great landings. Not to worry, just bounced it on the third landing when I came in a little hot. Some slight damage to the nose gear, but I'm hoping it's something I can fix without having to buy a new one.

I have to say I am totally in love with this bird! She's flies absolutely perfectly, and really looks the part in the air! I flew all flights with the full ordnance load, and she didn't even think twice about it. Hopefully I can get the nose gear fixed tonight or tomorrow so I can get more flights in this weekend.

Video will be processed soon, but in the meantime here's some pics.
                                  Pat

Comment

• Congrats Pat! Sounds like an overall success.

Comment

• So I just watched the videos, and forgot I actually did go around after the bounced landing attempt and made another good landing, so 3 good landings in all. Videos will be posted tomorrow morning.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Here's the maiden video. I just LOVE the sound of those Nerf whistles!

Pat

Comment

• Nice maiden Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X