X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petefoss View Post
    I know I saw a picture on one of the 4 squawk and rcgroups of a typical elevator trim position but I'll be switched if I can find it! HELP!
    See this post:

Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post

Is this notice for pre-order #2 or late shipping from 1st batch? Please say second batch:)
      Sorry, final shipment from the first batch. We needed to make sure all you knuckleheads got yours before I could have mine. It's sure a good thing we like you all! LOL ;)

My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post

Grats Todd. Woohoo!!! :)
        Thanks Shirty, I am chompin' at the bit for this girl! Going to fly her a few times before she gets all Arctic on me. :)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Out practicing some dive runs!

Comment

• Beautiful photos garlandk! I just put 2 more flights on my A-10 this evening. First was with 5500s. With slow, scale flying, and throttle management, I flew for 5 min and landed with 50% left in the batteries. Absolutely incredible flight time for any edf! Also did another flight with the 4000s and tried out some basic aerobatics. Vertical is quite impressive, definitely no shortage of power! One of the other things that still surprises me is how well balanced the fans are. They run silky smooth, and are a lot quieter than I expected from a 9 blade fan.

Comment

• Love those Sunset shots, keep 'em coming!
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Another Successful Maiden to announce,"Boyzz & Girlzz". The "Arctic Thunder" flew just like I thought it would, and as most of you have already posted, she flies like a BIG Trainer. 2 Flights, forgot to press "record" on the maiden, but it was uneventful. 1 hop landing that's it. 2nd flight(which WAS recorded/will post shortly), was a piece of cake. No Flaps on 2nd landing, and she floated right on down.....The crowd cheered. I'll be posting the video to RCG first...Stay Tuned.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Give us a picture if you can and then get yourself a nice big piece of Lasagna after that. I will be attempting the Black Snakes on my ARF+ so i am looking for success stories with it. The pictures of the production model on MRC website show the left side looking OK but "permagrin" on the right.
                  As you can see in the pics, it's clearly not perfect, but still a success that I actually got it to lay relatively nicely on the first shot. I'm happy enough with it, although of course I would like to reapply it, just to get it flawless. I can't believe I would actually go through that decal application again LOL:Scared::Silly:.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1214.JPG Views:	1 Size:	73.4 KB ID:	80286Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1213.JPG Views:	1 Size:	77.7 KB ID:	80285

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1218.JPG
Views:	411
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	80287

Comment

• Originally posted by Piledrive1 View Post
                    Are all the decals water slide ???
                    My understanding is only the nose

Comment

• Anyone else deviate from the manual on the flap pushrods for inner versus outer flaps? The manual calls for the outer flaps to use the longer pushrods, and inner using the smaller pushrods. I found it to be opposite. The shorter of the two flap pushrod (63mm) sizes goes on the outside flap, and the longer pushrod (76mm) on the inner flap.

Comment

• Its been posted before that the outer flap pushrods are the short 63mm and the inner flaps use the 73mm pushrods.
                        Can anyone help me with the servo frequency please. I looked up the servos and theyre digital but I cant find their operating frequency. I have a choice of 50, 65, 165, 200, 270, 333 hz.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                          Thanks Pat!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1horse59 View Post

My understanding is only the nose
                            There are a few others but nothing significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

As you can see in the pics, it's clearly not perfect, but still a success that I actually got it to lay relatively nicely on the first shot. I'm happy enough with it, although of course I would like to reapply it, just to get it flawless. I can't believe I would actually go through that decal application again LOL:Scared::Silly:.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1214.JPG Views:	1 Size:	73.4 KB ID:	80286Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1213.JPG Views:	1 Size:	77.7 KB ID:	80285

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1218.JPG
Views:	411
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	80287
                              Thanks for the pics T-CAT. Looks very smooth. Good job. You deserve that pan of Lasagna after that. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

There are a few others but nothing significant.
                                Thanks for that info-not that I needed to hear it, I don't get along with water slide decals, lol. I'm part of the 2nd group.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1horse59 View Post

Thanks for that info-not that I needed to hear it, I don't get along with water slide decals, lol. I'm part of the 2nd group.
                                  I hear ya'. I ordered a second one as ARF+ from group 2 and plan to do the Black Snakes so I am just a little concerned about getting it on right but the others are a snap and there are not that many.

Comment

• Hey Gang...what was the consensus after the earlier discussion about arming one or both ESC's? If it's only one, then does that one always have to be the first or last to plug into a battery? (I've never had a plane with two motors before!). Thanks...Rob

Comment

• One of the ESC/battery leads has the UBEC leads attached to it. I always plug that one in first, then the other.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Regarding the decals, there are a significant number of water-slide including most of the nomenclature on the sides of the fuse, all of the wing decals, and some on the tail assembly. A few on the nose are the vinyl transfer type, as well as the squadron markings, fin flash, and aircraft numbers.
                                        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
                                          I'll be posting the video to RCG first...Stay Tuned.
                                          Oh well fine. We see how you are! LOL LOL ;)

Congrats!

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X