Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!! Excellent paint job! That looks phenomenal.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1176.JPG
Views:	380
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	79910 Anyone know what the white decal strip left over on the ordnance decal sheet is for??

Comment

• I'm trying to figure that out too. I used this pic from Motion's Spare Parts page for the decals:

Pat

Comment

• Possibly the ALQ-131???

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
            It would have been nice to have some ordnance markings, but Oh Well. I put on enough for now....I, Now present to You "Arctic Thunder":
            That looks incredible! Very nice!

Comment

• I noticed in the picture that they don't have the large yellow thick stripe installed on a pair of the ordnance also. The white stripe has me stumped. Ha-ha

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                Possibly the ALQ-131???
                Hmm, possibly. I'll refer to some full scale pictures and see if I can zoom in enough to view it.

Comment

It would have been nice to have some ordnance markings, but Oh Well. I put on enough for now....I, Now present to You "Arctic Thunder":
                  Absolutely stunning! You have set the bar high with this gorgeous paint job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post

Came across this bag for a possibility. Soft padded divider - one bag, two wings - Team Wing Tote

I've got that bag...both wing panels will fit with the pylons on...no munitions.

Sean

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Hmm, possibly. I'll refer to some full scale pictures and see if I can zoom in enough to view it.
                      Based on some full scale pics, it could go on the Maverick. I'm going to use this to dress up the AN/ALQ-131.
                      Pat

Comment

• Those looks awesome Pat. I'll check regarding the Maverick. Thanks

Comment

• I believe the wide yellow stripe go on the big green mk 82. The white one goes on the rocket launcher. Look on the outside of the box.
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

I guess my Artic Thunder will be number 2 but with a variation.....going with the sky blue/snow white as the dominant colors
                            20 hours of hand brush painting the acrylics so far. Should be all done with Callie's stuff on it by Fri. :Whew:
                            Notice my non OCD workshop LOL

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0614.JPG Views:	3 Size:	138.5 KB ID:	79939Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0616.JPG Views:	3 Size:	141.6 KB ID:	79940Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0617.JPG Views:	3 Size:	118.3 KB ID:	79941
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hmm, the white one on the rocket launcher, interesting. I'll check out the box when I get home. I couldn't tell in the pictures of the PNP jet online, or the stripe on the rocket launcher on the full scale pics. It's very possible. Thanks!

Comment

• Where are you guys plugging in the UBEC. No place on board. Should plug in receiver?

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I guess my Artic Thunder will be number 2 but with a variation.....going with the sky blue/snow white as the dominant colors
                                  20 hours of hand brush painting the acrylics so far. Should be all done with Callie's stuff on it by Fri. :Whew:
                                  Notice my non OCD workshop LOL

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0614.JPG Views:	3 Size:	138.5 KB ID:	79939Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0616.JPG Views:	3 Size:	141.6 KB ID:	79940Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0617.JPG Views:	3 Size:	118.3 KB ID:	79941
                                  Looking good CB!!
                                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kferros View Post
                                    Where are you guys plugging in the UBEC. No place on board. Should plug in receiver?
                                    Plug it into your data/bind of your receiver.
                                    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                        Based on some full scale pics, it could go on the Maverick. I'm going to use this to dress up the AN/ALQ-131.
                                        Is there any interest in sets of these decals? I could print a bunch and send them for like $5 total, basically just to cover printing and shipping costs.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Pat

Comment

• A couple things I've noticed:

- It is possible that white strip decal belongs on the ALQ pod. In full scale pics, I see a metal brace that looks to latch, and that may be what is trying to be replicated by the white stripe. There is also only one decal, which must signify is goes on one of the pieces of ordnance that is solo and not doubled up.

- The Blue decal for the top of the tail on the Blacksnakes scheme looks to only have the outer decal needed to apply, as all the full scale pictures I've come across have only the outer tail tops with the marking, but not the inner parts of the tail. The decal sheet came with four, but only two are needed.

Comment

Working...
                                          X