• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
    Paul, hit George up.
    Will do! Thanks

Comment

• I'd like to get in on this. Is George, TiredIron?

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
        I'd like to get on this. Is George, TiredIron?
        Yes he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helmsman52 View Post
          Hi,
          Is there anyone that makes the metal plate that goes front landing gear servo? I’ll gladly pay for a couple :) Thanks
          Guys there was someone on the RCG A-10 thread who made a bunch of them, he was getting them done at his machine shop. At this time I can't make them, I'd had several requests but I just don't have the time...I have to shear each square out, punch the holes and then cut the slot out by hand:(
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Eeew yeah I can see why you dont have the time for that. For even the small parts it will become a full day of work. Totally dont blame you there

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Guys there was someone on the RCG A-10 thread who made a bunch of them, he was getting them done at his machine shop. At this time I can't make them, I'd had several requests but I just don't have the time...I have to shear each square out, punch the holes and then cut the slot out by hand:(
              No problem and thanks for getting back. :Cool:

Comment

• Got my new nose gear & upgraded mains in mail today. Looking forward to getting the A10 back in the air finally & hoping to avoid the dread bounces on landing with the gear upgrade

Cheers

Comment

• # 2 came today. Getting push rod & servo upgrades on elevator and ailerons. Anyone know off hand the Digital Hitec drop-in replacements? Probably going to by-pass the board on the two controls.

Comment

• 1st flight on the A10 with my new upgraded mains & new Turnigy 5000mah 60c batteries stacked in the rear battery bay. Flew and landed like a trainer. No flaps on landing either. ZERO bounce on new mains

Cheers Happy Flying everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Phatbob View Post
                      # 2 came today.
                      Hey PB, Are you going to do a personalized all the bells and whistles version? Best, LB
                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• So i wrinkled my wing tip a bit...any suggestions..fell over while i was leaning it up

Comment

• Warm up some water and that will pull the dents and wrinkles out. Use a spoon and let it slowly recover

Comment

• Use a spoon to smooth it out after is what you are suggesting?

Thx for the tip

Comment

• Pour the warmed up water over the dinged up part with the spoon

Comment

• Perfect...thx Rifleman

Comment

• Boiling water or just hot

Comment

• Just hot if its boiling it will foul the paint

Comment

• Ok perfect how much do u poor over it..guessing until i see it changing shape

Comment

• Yes until you get it back to the original shape

Comment

• If you're going to do a re-paint anyway, you can just dip the whole end of the wingtip into the hot water. I've even done it with a boiling pot of water after I've shut the heat off and let it stop boiling. However, no guarantee about the paint, though. I've done it with the whole tip of a foamie's nose. The paint didn't suffer much in that case but each case will vary.

Comment

Working...
                                          X