Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been waiting for someone leave feedback on how much better it sounds and pickup in power! But no one yet so had jump on it before gone! 😆

Comment

• I was looking at getting another one myself, haven't talked myself into it yet....

Comment

• I been wanting this jet along time,I ain't that good at flying , I'm retired got this now that they upgraded it ,just hold on to it till when I get better will give it a try.

Comment

• Heck save 300 cause if upgrade later that's what cost me if I wanted to upgrade.

Comment

• stitch I believe you have chosen wisely, Sir. Congrats on the purchase, you're gonna love it. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• There gone 24th Xmas Eve, lasted longer than I thought they would!

Comment

• Would like to have this plane but don't have funds available now.

Comment

• Originally posted by stitch View Post
                  There gone 24th Xmas Eve, lasted longer than I thought they would!
                  No as much interest as the original checked off all of the boxes.

Mike
                  \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• I hope they do another limited run!

Comment

• Ya got my A10 in 2 days,now that's fast!

Comment

• Only problem it's got some damage to right wing,been painted over looks like factory done it,I contacted motion they said send it back or 35.00 off it.well hell hate send back.anyone kno what the grey paint color is??

Comment

• Comment

• Hate to send it back for that,only place on hole plane is that wing.rest is perfect,but it does also look like I could have done it,but I got 8ft pool table I set it on and I done checked all the servo's out there good.

Comment

• One thing I can tell u is this a10 is nice,great foam nice and firm on one I got not soft like I been hearing about.

Comment

• Originally posted by stitch View Post
                                One thing I can tell u is this a10 is nice,great foam nice and firm on one I got not soft like I been hearing about.
                                Stitch, Try using a "HOT" wash cloth draped over the dented area. This can many times bring the ding up enough it is less noticeable or even make it disappear. Best, LB
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• That hasn't been painted over. And I'm surprised they offered money off for that. I read the post and expected to see damage, I then saw the pics and it was not what I expected. I treat my foam edf's with kid gloves, they lay on cushions in the van yet still have many little dents like that. In fact, Checking CG on most larger foam jets with your fingers will put a larger dent in it. If you layed it on anything hard and not totally flat, it will put a slight mark on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alphonso View Post

That hasn't been painted over. And I'm surprised they offered money off for that. I read the post and expected to see damage, I then saw the pics and it was not what I expected. I treat my foam edf's with kid gloves, they lay on cushions in the van yet still have many little dents like that. In fact, Checking CG on most larger foam jets with your fingers will put a larger dent in it. If you layed it on anything hard and not totally flat, it will put a slight mark on it.
                                    and don't forget to clip your finger nails. Best, LB
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

and don't forget to clip your finger nails. Best, LB
                                      That's partially why I coat my finished plane with 4 coats of clear spar urethane. Seems like the foam dents if you look at it cross eyed.😉 The clear coat adds a more durable finish, which I found unfortunately doesn't help a bit when crashing. 😤
                                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• I'm not sending it back,just kinda upset was some damage not bad enough for me to send back.i have a 8 ft table I use to unpack all my planes on.i have many planes from them only one I ever got damage on,guess lucky!

Comment

• Well I have a few too many and that closet has 2 inside 😆

Comment

Working...
                                          X