Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, good to know..I must not have the elevator set right in neutral then. I'll adjust that and try it out next time.
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Looking good! That purple table really makes it popLOL:Cool:
      My wife loves purple, everything is purple.:)

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtPilot View Post
        Work in progress. Just finished painting the fuse. Darn tape pulled some paint off. Will have to get some touch up gray.
        Very nice! Looks like a clean paint job and should be better for orientation too.

Comment

• I noticed the APU exhaust ports didn't come with a decal to cover up the gray, but the outline in the foam mold is there on the aircraft. I have a small label maker, so I printed some circles to stick on to the area. I could have painted it, but figured this would take less time and it did, ha-ha. I also printed out the star for the left wing main gear pod on the front tip. The star I used is already cut out, but I made a lot in different sizes to test out, which one I liked more, and was more appropriate for scale proportions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1481.JPG
Views:	395
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	84502Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1482.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	84501

Comment

• It's great seeing all the pictures and video of everyone's flights. There's a lot of amazing paints job people are accomplishing on this jet.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTiR1080 View Post

I even tried mine out of the plane sitting flat on the table with just a single servo in it and it still didn't work.
              There must be some sort of trick to this receiver? Will reach out to HH again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrnflyr View Post
                A friend of mine flies his with this receiver and no problems at all
                Then your "friend" must inow the secret. Can you ask your "friend"if f he knows what the problem might be.

Comment

• a10 pnp sold out!!!!

Comment

Work in progress. Just finished painting the fuse. Darn tape pulled some paint off. Will have to get some touch up gray.
                    My trick for pulling the tape off, is to use a heat gun set on low and warm the tape as I pull it off at 180 degrees direction , making sure not to be too close or too long on one spot.
                    When I'm done painting my A-10 I will show you the results.
                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

What color Grey and Green did you use?

Comment

• FYI...if anyone needs flight batteries, some just showed up in stock at MRC!

Comment

• If anyone needs to touch-up the top (bluish) paint on the FW A-10, may I suggest Tamiya XF-19 Sky Gray, XF-8 Flat Blue and XF-2 Flat White. Will take a little experimentation. Only use a very, very tiny amount of blue and lighten with white to match what YOUR eye sees.

Comment

• Originally posted by 401 FOOT CEILING View Post
                            FYI...if anyone needs flight batteries, some just showed up in stock at MRC!
                            I just bought 6... Damn, there goes the grocery money for this week...lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post

I just bought 6... Damn, there goes the grocery money for this week...lol...
                              Well I bought two, 6s and two 3s, so need to lose over 1800 grams of fat just to get back down to my "flying" weight!

Comment

• lol, I bought 3 more, that'll give me an even number now. $600 bucks in groceries? lol thats alot of Ramen noodles!
                                www.TSHobbies.com
                                Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
                                  lol, I bought 3 more, that'll give me an even number now. $600 bucks in groceries? lol thats alot of Ramen noodles!
                                  $600, huh...he who hesitates is lost! If I had your money, though...I'd burn mine!

Comment

• A little more work on the cockpit. I know the scratch built ejection seat is a little too wide. Almost Lazy Boy recliner size, but good enough for me. Mainly, I just wanted a moving pilot head..

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post
                                      A little more work on the cockpit. I know the scratch built ejection seat is a little too wide. Almost Lazy Boy recliner size, but good enough for me. Mainly, I just wanted a moving pilot head..
                                      I likes it!

Good puppy, too.

Comment

• For the guys that are using the nerf whistles, are you using 4 (2 in each pod) or 2 whistles (1 set in 1 pod)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Eddie View Post
                                          A little more work on the cockpit. I know the scratch built ejection seat is a little too wide. Almost Lazy Boy recliner size, but good enough for me. Mainly, I just wanted a moving pilot head..
                                          That is really good! Can you make him salute too? :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X