X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Angels for me!
    Now to decide which motor to drop in to my JetFan90...

Comment

• Grey model ordered! Any suggestions on AIM-9s for the wing tips? Centerline bubble?
      Really looking forward to this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tumbler View Post
        Same here. Just thought about the dark blue and factoring isn’t he sun. Anyone else concerned about that?

Yes, I am concerned about that LOL. My planes have to fly nice and look nice, so the gatoring thing is a no-no. It may not be an issue, but it's on my mind. The BA scheme on a F-18 is just amazing looking and difficult to beat.

Comment

• June is going to be FUN FUN! Can't wait for the Blue Angel to grace my local skies! :Cool:
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Got a Question on Youtube about the motor mounting and ESC location so here are some pics for you guys of just that
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20190426_101320.jpg
Views:	1051
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	191849

Name:	20190426_101325.jpg
Views:	991
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	191850

Name:	20190426_101456.jpg
Views:	1000
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	191851

Name:	20190426_101447.jpg
Views:	993
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	191852

Name:	20190426_101307.jpg
Views:	971
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	191853

Comment

• Order the Gray, going to do the Marines Red Devils.
              Planes
              -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
              -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Just ordered the Gray PNP.

Comment

• Blue Angels for me......next year will do the Gray and the Marines Red Devils.

Comment

• Ordered the Grey PNP....Oh if that container shipment could just come in tad sooner!!!:Cool:

Comment

• Wow only $479! I’m almost concerned that price is too low and motion isn’t making the money they should off these!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfgang Wagner View Post
                        Hey guys, waiting is over. ORDER NOW!!!!!????
                        Thanks!!! Welcome to Hobby Squawk!! Glad to have you here.... :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Are the BA ones going to have the same tail number or is that going to be left up to us ?

Comment

• Originally posted by amgsky1 View Post
                            Ordered the Grey PNP....Oh if that container shipment could just come in tad sooner!!!:Cool:
                            amgsky1, Welcome to the "Squawk"...Glad you're here. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hey Hardway, you gettin' one of these? I'm in if you're in. I don't need one but I want one. What do you think? Best, LB

PS: Does anyone know if there are 3DPUP cockpit parts and accessories available with this kit?
                              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete Lane View Post
                                Are the BA ones going to have the same tail number or is that going to be left up to us ?
                                There will be tail numbers in the box not applied

Comment

• Originally posted by flyAA View Post
                                  Wow only $479! I’m almost concerned that price is too low and motion isn’t making the money they should off these!

Name:	C-NPK7PWAAAJjU4.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	191880

Comment

• Originally posted by flyAA View Post
                                    Wow only $479! I’m almost concerned that price is too low and motion isn’t making the money they should off these!
                                    They're gonna be fine...they'll just have to cut back on Starbucks and make their own coffee for a few months....

Comment

• We aren't in the business of pricing our customer family out of the hobby...The heads of the company are always striving for strategic, smart pricing in relation to the quality and performance you get out of the box so everyone wins. :Cool:
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• i was totally projecting....i'm actuality one cutting out Starbucks...so I can justify buying another Freewing jet.

Thanks James for the pics o the fan/ESC mounting and ducting. Looks nice and clean in there!

Comment

Working...
                                        X