Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news on the RTs as my order should ship shortly. Nice to have them for the meet!

Comment

• Thanx for the comments. I can't wait to get this "HAWG" back in the air. My favorite Jet BY FAR.....Looking Good, Aros. Great Minds Think Alike !!

Comment

• I'm running with the RT 5800 and 6250's . Both work great in this plane.
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by ULTIMATETWO View Post
          Hi buddies, let me share that last sunday friend Keith and me did the maiden of our A10... what a beautitul model... really love this ship and how it flies... was a little nervous about bouncing issues on landing but it surprised me with a nice landing...actually for me it´s the best friendly performance of the scale models that I ever had... If you had flown before a DR1 triplane for sure will know more about bouncing issues...just let the Hog slow down the speed and wow...at least by now..maybe it´s the lucky of the beginner but really doesn´t think so...just to get used to this ship and land like the full size cousin..

https://vimeo.com/232340793
          Nice job Ultimatetwo! All your planes look really nice! I'm still painting...grounded with smoke from wild fires and work/life stuff... Rob

Comment

• A few pictures of a friends.

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Great shots! That's an inspiring reminder of what a great warplane this Hawg is! Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAV8R View Post
                Great shots! That's an inspiring reminder of what a great warplane this Hawg is! Rob
                Yep the camera work was done by a member here with a "real" camera. I was really impressed so i decided to share. The A-10 is such a impressive air-frame and beautiful in flight.

Mike.
                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Congrats on a successful maiden but don't get complacent, she will bounce on you...many have had over 20 flights before having a bounced landing.

Yes sir ! Describes my experience exactly. She can bite and will if you let your defenses down. I"m 29 and 2. Pretty good record for a basketball team. But not for the A-10- Ha. I've sheared off two pins. Replaced the last one with 5mm shaft stock purchased from servo city. Took some MacGyver style machining. The good news is that it will probably not shear off. The bad news is that it will probably not shear off. LOL I'll switch and reverse the mains next.
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• So glad Andy got more 6250s in stock. I just ordered 4 of them, and two more 5800s for good measure. ;)

I'm glad Andy got them to put EC5s on them now. Less soldering for me! :)
                    Pat

Comment

• I'm using the 6250's in the A-10. Was not really considering them for the A4, Are you?

Comment

• Not specifically, was getting them for the A-10 and F-14 mainly. But if they'll work in the A-4, so much the better!
                        Pat

Comment

• Double post.
                          Pat

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20170908_160427.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	96249Click image for larger version

Name:	20170908_112831.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	276.5 KB
ID:	96250 EJETS International, Columbus, Ohio, Maiden flight no problem, flies Great, and landed her on the mains with no bounce.she is a keeper.
                            BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Congrats on the safe, no bounce maiden of your beauty! :Cool:
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by t33jetman View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	20170908_160427.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	96249Click image for larger version

Name:	20170908_112831.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	276.5 KB
ID:	96250 EJETS International, Columbus, Ohio, Maiden flight no problem, flies Great, and landed her on the mains with no bounce.she is a keeper.
                                Congrats!! People must have been impressed with the jet, but also the level of customization. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Congrats!! People must have been impressed with the jet, but also the level of customization. :Cool:
                                  What impress the guys most was that it did not feel like a foam airplane but a fiberglass airplane very solid to touch because of the six coats of Minwax polyurethane coating on it.

For me the landing Was Made Easy by two things listening to the whistles of the two engines and lowering the landing speed so as not to come in too fast
                                  BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Still grounded, but finally finished my painting prep! Here's how the ordinance came out after LOTS of sanding! Painting, panel lines and rivots are next! Rob

Comment

• Finally got around to dirtying up my A-10. I think it came out ok.
                                      Pat

Comment

• Grats on the maiden! ;)

Comment

• I haven't owned an airplane with tricycle landing gear in years, maybe 20 or so. Today, after I got the "Flying Razorback" ready to fly, batteries installed and hatch mounted, I set it on the ground. Damn thing set there on its main gear and twin tails, had to push down on the nose to get it on all 3's. I'm flying an all stock setup, Admiral 5000's mounted on their respective trays. Maybe it is normal to have a trike sitting on the mains and tail at rest if you put it there, just seemed strange to me.

Kurtzz

Comment

Working...
                                          X