X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCAV8R View Post
    Hey guys, I know this is not something for our A-10's but I just saw this for EDF models of aircraft with after burners!! Check it out!! Rob

I'm pleased to announce the availability of the new CenterBurner simulated afterburner system! This whole concept was conceived by my friend Air-Jon and wor...
    Definitely awesome - brilliant idea and implementation by Chris. Will definitely get a few of those for my afterburner EDFs
    Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
      Yea, I'll definitely be willing to print a few sets at a reasonable price for people to offset the time/money spent on these upgrade parts. From the looks of the F4 thread, they are using that plane as a start for 3d printed interior parts to help against gatoring and add more detail. Not sure what extent and timeline they plan to go back to the current product line to do the same.

So I seemed to have some something right, because the frame is pretty close to the correct shape. Two more iterations and I think I should have a proper fit. my printer seems to have freaked out around the thin sections, so I'll have to do some changes to fix that.
      That is very cool, as downwindleg suggested I think a few people would be very happy to pay for your time to print a copy, myself included. :Cool:

Comment

• Upgraded mains with shock struts are in! Just placed my order

Comment

• Me too!!!! Rob

Comment

• Same here
            My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• What do they look like ?

Comment

• best I could find:

Comment

• Don't know but I placed my order.

Comment

best I could find:
                    That made me laugh out loud. To funny

Comment

• I just got my e-mail about the oleos at 9:38 pm. I ordered them but I wonder how they send out their e-mails. I see by some of the times that a few of you got e-mails earlier.

Comment

• Got home from band rehearsal and there was the oleo main strut email. Only 6 pairs left.............now there are 5. :)
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• 1 set left!

Comment

• Wow, those sold out fast. Ha-ha

Comment

• :Sweating:I ordered at 2004 CT and got the same result. No email from MRC. The server must be smoking!! I think we are OK though!

Comment

• There's more coming shortly.

Comment

Upgraded mains with shock struts are in! Just placed my order
                                  I meant to say “thank you!” for the heads-up on the new gear! My email didn’t come thru until 2039. :Cool:

Comment

• I was really lucky, for some reason I woke up at 0300 local and there was the tablet showing the email notification, I have it on do not disturb during the night so I didn't wake because of any noise etc. Must have been subconsciously aware!
                                    Anyway hopefully a set on it's way to me :)

Comment

• I ordered two !!

Comment

• I just received notification that new nose gear is in stock .
                                        Freewing A10, F4, F22, Sebart Avanti S mini

Comment

• Originally posted by Phatbob View Post
                                          I ordered two !!
                                          I don't understand why you'd do that?
                                          we don't know if it'll solve the bounce issue and we don't know how scale they'll look.
                                          you could have bought a set, evaluated them, then got another if you liked them so much on the second round? Please tell me you have two A10's, otherwise I think it's a little unfair on those who really wanted a set and were having landing issues who have now missed out?

Comment

Working...
                                          X