ID:	193634Click image for larger version

Name:	E35CFCB5-1F4F-4128-A486-2E69282C10E6.jpeg
Views:	619
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	193635Click image for larger version

Name:	1BE6E14A-DC2E-4466-93A1-2392EB906999.jpeg
Views:	676
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	193628 Getting closer to the maiden. By the mean time cockpit is done. Click image for larger version

Name:	AE120D20-62F7-47EA-94D6-36AA2FAF3E87.jpeg
Views:	642
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	193627
    Tolga
    Instagram: @_t01ga_
    YouTube: t01ga

Comment

• Yea, I put together a small video showing my CG at 100mm/ 10cm with just a admrial (new battery) 5000 and it's very tail heavy. With gear up, added 1 weight, still tail heavy. I then added both again and it's very close to be level and nose heavy (where I want it) with the gear down.

Curious if something changed from production (video release) until now?
      Planes
      -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
      -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• t01ga your office looks fantastic. Well done.
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I need some help i have got a very bad situation, i flew today after getting a new retract installed took off winds calm got up fine slight cross wind no problem there, look up at my retract wheels and i have either two right retracts or two left retracts i shook my head mid flight i just knew it was done for with the crazy cross wind and the wonky wheels but luckily i landed without breaking anything i did nose over and scuffed up my vertical stab but not bad at all. Can anyone take a picture of the retract while being retracted and lift the wheel shields with the spring up so i can see which way the pins are supposed to be while retracted to see which one is wrong.

Comment

• When deployed the wheels face the end of the wings

left wheel roared clockwise and right rotates counter. This is when viewing from pilot seat
            Planes
            -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
            -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

• Hope this helps

Planes

Comment

• Ok thanks this guy i will go check now!

Comment

• Some pictures
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by sethscorsair View Post
                    Some pictures
                    The wheel cloesest to your blind is backwards.
                    Planes

Comment

• Originally posted by thisguy65 View Post

The wheel cloesest to your blind is backwards.
                      I tried just flipping the wheel but the strut will bottom out on the gear door. The left retract is identical to your video however the right retract moves identical to the left.

Comment

• You'll noticeYea, you'll need to get the correct servo or the whole assembly. I just had to replace mine and why I made above.
                        Planes

Comment

• I will contact motion tomorrow thanks for the help sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                            t01ga your office looks fantastic. Well done.
                            Thanks Aros, appreciate it bud!
                            Tolga
                            Instagram: @_t01ga_
                            YouTube: t01ga

Comment

I tried just flipping the wheel but the strut will bottom out on the gear door. The left retract is identical to your video however the right retract moves identical to the left.
                              I don't know if this will work for the FL Corsair, but with the FMS Corsair, it does. Have you tried "flipping" the whole strut and wheel assembly? You must be able to flip the part that has the rotation pin so that it contacts the rotation pin plate (on the retract housing) on the opposite side. These things have a LEFT and RIGHT main gear. Take a look at the following links. Notice the rotation pin is on opposite sides of the retract for each side. They must rotate opposite of one another as they deploy.

Comment

• They sent me a right gear but the right gear is the one for the left wing. It was mis packaged i believe they are working on the mystery.

Comment

They sent me a right gear but the right gear is the one for the left wing. It was mis packaged i believe they are working on the mystery.
                                  I see. They did that with one of my orders in the past as well. For me, it was a spare that I didn't need at that time, so I didn't care.

Comment

• Sethcorsair, your plane has two left feet!! That looks weird as hell!
                                    Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post
                                      Sethcorsair, your plane has two left feet!! That looks weird as hell!
                                      Can't even go ballroom dancing with it. :Angry:

Comment

• The funny thing is I didn't even notice it til it was in the air haha.

Comment

• hey seth, if you have your original (busted) retract, you can swap the assembly, which includes the pin that rotates at a 90 degree angle. I've had my junk retracts apart so many times i'm like a pro at it :P

Comment

Working...
                                          X