Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a bad landing today and need some repainting.

I found the elapor colors of Multiplex, but I'm not sure to buy the grey or silver metallic.

What do you think?​

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Flobau View Post
        I had a bad landing today and need some repainting.

I found the elapor colors of Multiplex, but I'm not sure to buy the grey or silver metallic.

What do you think?​
        Grey is easier to adjust with white or black and easier to get a flat finish than silver

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Got digital gray December 2021 and added thrust vector, love it. Was going to get B 1 but overpriced for issues and for same price decided on the new Red Star version. Was surprised it had reverse thrust ( released on 7-15-23 . She really stands out. The missiles were bland and didn't contribute to paint scheme so I added a touch! Using Spectrum 8 channel with mix and yes, everything works. Used same setup for both freewing F-14' s . White struts
              Attached Files

Comment

• Bring on a cloudy day? 😁
                Attached Files

Comment

• I want to get one in that livery at some point :')

Love it!

Comment

• I really like it. It does need a semigloss over spray as the paint is matte and the decals have a gloss.

Comment

• Your right on semi gloss, found out real quick that 4 coats of gloss on my Blue Angel was BAD ! Gator'd up in 45 seconds in sun .😬

Comment

• I'm not sure what's more impressive... the way I deeply messed up, or the way I magnificently dealt with it right next...
                        CAST YOUR VOTES NOW!

Comment

• Wow! Nice save. So many chances that could have went perfectly good or perfectly bad.

Comment

• Thanks!
                            That's the beauty of tailerons + large throws + vectored thrust. :)
                            They allow you to get away with murder when you mess up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
                              I'm not sure what's more impressive... the way I deeply messed up, or the way I magnificently dealt with it right next...
                              CAST YOUR VOTES NOW!

I gotta vote for the magnificent save. Anybody can mess up, but that save was capable by almost no one, except of course for you. 🤔
                              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thanks Hugh!
                                That's the power of flying with full throws and large expo values... yes, the plane is a bit more twitchy but it can save your a$$ when you done messed up big time!

Comment

• Hey guys I’m needing a tail nozzle for my 80mm Mig 29 Fulcrum. Anyone have one they are willing to spare??

thanks!!

Comment

• Assuming non TV? Where are you located?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                      Assuming non TV? Where are you located?
                                      Evan,

yes non TV. I’m in Cape Coral Florida. 33914

Comment

• Originally posted by planecrazy232 View Post
                                        Hey guys I’m needing a tail nozzle for my 80mm Mig 29 Fulcrum. Anyone have one they are willing to spare??

thanks!!
                                        If you have a 3D printer, there are STL files available on the internet.

Comment

• Morning Gurus...
                                          Does anyone have any suggestions as to how i should wire the VT nozzles on the Mig 29? I have an 8ch rx in it now, but i want to put the nozzles complete on their own channels so i can turn the on and off so i've got a 10ch rx coming today... (probably going to put wheel brakes on it too).

Please help - words, wiring diagrams, etc would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                          X