Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6s raptor ordered!! Cant wait. I decided I did not need the extra power because I'm not flying those chained together scale aerobatics.

Comment

• You won't be disappointed!
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• T-CAT crxmanpat mshagg thankyou for your suggestions now i have 3 candidates to choose f-86, L-39, T-33... F-86 and T-33 are both former aircraft of our philippine airforce in service a few decades ago, L-39 looks cool too.. Now i need to makeup my mind which one to pick before stepping up to the F-22

Comment

• Originally posted by Badboys328 View Post
          6s raptor ordered!! Cant wait. I decided I did not need the extra power because I'm not flying those chained together scale aerobatics.
          Same here, 6S Raptor ordered as well. Looking forward to flying it. 😊

Comment

• Originally posted by NeilMaxx View Post
            T-CAT crxmanpat mshagg thankyou for your suggestions now i have 3 candidates to choose f-86, L-39, T-33... F-86 and T-33 are both former aircraft of our philippine airforce in service a few decades ago, L-39 looks cool too.. Now i need to makeup my mind which one to pick before stepping up to the F-22
            I love my L39 and it goes to the field right along with my F22

Comment

• I have seen the comments about how good this F 22 Rapter is . Well I have just maiden my F 22 and this F 22 is not good it is fantastic .It fly like it is on rail ,landing are a easy ,it is very quick but can be flown slow and looks the part .I love mine with out dout the best EDF in my collection 😀

Comment

• Ok, please send me one. Got the T-33 last week and so impressed with it I have to get this one too.
                Thanks to all you guys and gals that make this hobby what it is...

Comment

• Going to maiden my raptor tommrow!! Cant wait!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Badboys328 View Post
                    Going to maiden my raptor tommrow!! Cant wait!!
                    Best of luck, let us know how it went. 😉

Comment

• just received my new F-22 and setting it up , woo hoo !! , any recommendations on :

1_nose wheel steering ,,,, any thoughts to get solid take off roll ?

2_i saw post on beefing up the nose wheel area of frame , has this been an issue for many flyers ?

thanks!!

Comment

• Everything hooked up according to the book is fine in regards to nose wheel steering. You can run it on it’s own channel if you want, but that’s just improving on something that is already a non-issue.

If you crash, you’ll probably end up with damage to the nose gear. I have a 3D printed brace that supports any back pressure... but overall the plane is solid. There are no “pre-fixing” that needs to be done like on some of the other models.

Comment

• TKS for Heads up , so just setup rudder throws per manual and Steering works ok , much better than some other jets !!

take care

Comment

• Yeah, that’s the best place to start. I have my rate selection on a 3 selection/position switch. High rates for my rudder is actually set up to use all travel that is physically possible before any binding occurs. I just have a lot expo programmed with it. I use it for tight turning during slow taxiing.

Comment

• I realized no stand is a pain ,,,

1_time to get a typical stand to work on F-22 -- seen any good ones to work at the shop and at the flying field ?

2_also i think i saw a partial pic on hobbysquawk of a floor standing stand that you did not need a table to set stand on while in shop , but only caught corner of picture so not sure, was i seeing things or is a floor shop stand avail to work on rc planes ?

thanks !!

Comment

• Crewzinn.

Comment

• Stock works on this plane. Maybe add a steering gyro.

Comment

• "Crewzinn" sorry to see ,,, looks like covid has them out of stock and probably shut down ...

any other thoughts on another brand? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                                      Stock works on this plane. Maybe add a steering gyro.
                                      Hey Even, if stock works , I will just try out stock first … thanks

Comment

• It's a really well engineered plane...

Names Evan btw... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by rcfun View Post
                                          "Crewzinn" sorry to see ,,, looks like covid has them out of stock and probably shut down ...

any other thoughts on another brand? thanks

It looks like they are shutdown temporarily......well I'm hoping anyways I have to order one too.

Comment

Working...
                                          X