X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
    For those that are aware of my maiden crash and the mysterious right roll and right elevator changing on me, here's what I found today.

https://youtu.be/e-nhJCU6XX0
    Thank you for sharing your videos and observations.1 Definitely some kind of servo gear train failure.

FYI the servo with the white, black and red wires is the reversed version servo.

Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by I-fly-rc-aircraft View Post
      Thanks to RCjetdude (Steve) for hooking me up with the stl files and info on the LEDs. Dual LEDs on the nose and single LEDs on the mains.

Tom
      Hey Tom, I have Steve's nose gear light housing too but haven't installed it yet. Which leds did you use on that? Two of the big 5w leds like what was on the original nose light or something else and did you put any kind of lense over the leds? Also, it looks to me like those two lights could easily be installed vertically,like the real deal, instead of horizontally. What's your take on that?

Comment

• Just installed my AR7350. All control surface servos working fine but i cant get the esc to arm (or make a sound)

does anyone have any ideas? Im running out of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flightsss View Post
          Just installed my AR7350. All control surface servos working fine but i cant get the esc to arm (or make a sound)

Plug it in and try to trim down the throttle and see what happens, or use the subtrim to trim it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
            Also, it looks to me like those two lights could easily be installed vertically,like the real deal, instead of horizontally.
            Vertically? :Confused:

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post

Hey Tom, I have Steve's nose gear light housing too but haven't installed it yet. Which leds did you use on that? Two of the big 5w leds like what was on the original nose light or something else and did you put any kind of lense over the leds? Also, it looks to me like those two lights could easily be installed vertically,like the real deal, instead of horizontally. What's your take on that?
              https://www.ebay.com/itm/1W-3W-5W-Wa...53.m2749.l2649

1 W
              White 6000-6500
              No PCB board

Mount them vertical if you wish.
              I didn't use any lenses.

Tom

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                im thinking of buying one of these and fitting a jetcat p20 turbine.
                Does anyone know of this being done so far?
                ive seen the vid of the kingtech k30 fitted at the rear, but I’d like to fit it internally.
                Would someone mind posting a pic of the internals where the Edf sits and possibly measures the rectangular outlet area?
                I would use a straight pipe, not a Y pipe.
                Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
                  O.K. my bad. I've only seen the lights during night time taxiing and from the side, they looked to be verticle.

Comment

• Originally posted by I-fly-rc-aircraft View Post
                    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1W-3W-5W-Wa...53.m2749.l2649

1 W
                    White 6000-6500
                    No PCB board

Mount them vertical if you wish.
                    I didn't use any lenses.

Tom
                    O.K. Thanks Tom. Being that they are just 1 watt each, I'll probably just go with some leds I pillaged from old foam carcases.

Comment

Just installed my AR7350. All control surface servos working fine but i cant get the esc to arm (or make a sound)

Check to make sure the polarity is correct on the throttle lead to the receiver.

Tom

Comment

•  

Comment

• Starscream 2 is back successful maiden and 3 xtra flights
                          love this plane.
                          thank you Ken for a great pic's ..

Comment

Are you ailerons and elevators separately into the RX? I have the 9350 in mine, but I hate the fact that I can’t use all the mixing I want... I want tailerons and full wing flaps or crow. This is the same reason I sold my last 9350... I figured I would be able to program them this time around

Comment

• Originally posted by James.MotionRC View Post

Plug it in and try to trim down the throttle and see what happens, or use the subtrim to trim it down.

Mmm- tried sub trim and regular trim- nothing- checked polarity at reciver and its correct. It appears a redish ligjt is blinking in 2 blink sections from the esc.

Everything else is working normally.

Humm

Comment

- Double check the polarity of the throttle lead into the throttle channel of the receiver, just in case. It’s easy to overlook. Also, check the wires of the throttle leads at the connector to make sure there isn’t a loose connection at the crimps.
                                - Ensure thay any mixes, throttle cut, etc. is not active when you don’t want it to be that may be inhibiting the ESC from arming.
                                - Rebind the receiver
                                - See if the ESC’s throttle calibration needs to be done first prior to it initially arming. Sometimes weird stuff like this occurs. Are you familiar with how to calibrate the throttle on these ESC’s? If not, we can help without issue. It’s a very quick process.

Comment

• Everything correct. Did a re bind. Same result. Im not familiar with esc calibration...

Comment

• If its the process of turning on the transmitter in the full throttle position and waiting for beeps-i have tried that- haha

Comment

• Its the 8s version, you dont need to hook up both packs just to mess aroind on the table do u? I have been attempting this with a single 4 cell

Comment

Its the 8s version, you dont need to hook up both packs just to mess aroind on the table do u? I have been attempting this with a single 4 cell
                                        That’s likely your issue. If memory serves correctly, the HV ESC needs a minimum of 5S.

Comment

Its the 8s version, you dont need to hook up both packs just to mess aroind on the table do u? I have been attempting this with a single 4 cell
                                          Wow! Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. I only say that because I've been there......even have the T shirt!LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X