Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check the backside of the connector in the wing.

Comment

• I checked the wiring last night and verified it with the manual, as far as i can tell it is plugged into the right place, I also checked the ribbon cable, I was thinking the Circuit board is soldered incorrectly. I will use a y connection for now until I can figure this out.

Comment

• Guy's i explained this Flap problem to Motion RC and they sent me a complete electronic board package, I will keep you updated.
        Motion RC A+++++++++ fast reply and resolution.

Comment

• Hey all,

I decided to upload my cockpit set STL files to Cults3D for anyone who owns a printer and would want to 3DPUP their cockpits with a new gator-proof office.

Link to the web-page. Download is listed at $20:
          https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game...le-cockpit-set

Note: Cults3D takes a 20% commission (4$) for each download. If you would prefer to purchase the files directly to show support, you can PM me and purchase the files directly. This method I would email you a zip file.

Comment

• Just messing around on a beautiful Arizona day hunting ISIS. ;)

Pat

Comment

• Just beautiful!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Love this jet. Love seeing everyone enjoy it as much as I do. Can't wait for weather to improve to get mine back up hunting bad guys.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                  Hey all,

I decided to upload my cockpit set STL files to Cults3D for anyone who owns a printer and would want to 3DPUP their cockpits with a new gator-proof office.

Link to the web-page. Download is listed at $20:
                  https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game...le-cockpit-set

Note: Cults3D takes a 20% commission (4$) for each download. If you would prefer to purchase the files directly to show support, you can PM me and purchase the files directly. This method I would email you a zip file.
                  Got my ZIP file from DD via email. All downloaded fine and looks good!! Thanks again for all the great design work!! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
                    Love this jet. Love seeing everyone enjoy it as much as I do. Can't wait for weather to improve to get mine back up hunting bad guys.
                    The colors match the ice-laden trees!!! Very cool Bro!!! Nice....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                      Just beautiful!!! :Cool:
                      +1. I never get tiered of seeing shots like that.

Mike
                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Spectacular photos! REALLY NICE!
                        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	173352 Certainly love flying mine. Come on Spring! We just got 14" of snow and more coming.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Finally finished my Triple Ejector Rack design utilizing the Freewing attachment hardware. Anyone with a 3D printer can download the STL files from my cults3d profile:
                            BRU-42 Triple Ejector Rack modeled for the 1.7m Freewing A-10 Thunderbolt II. Modeled to utilize the stock Freewing attachment hardware: https://www.motionrc.com/products/freewing-f-16c-90mm-weapons-attachment-hardware Refer to images for trimming requirements on the Freewing attachment hardware.

I can also 3D print these in ABS for $12 per TER. PM me if interested.

Comment

• Once again very nice work..

Comment

Finally finished my Triple Ejector Rack design utilizing the Freewing attachment hardware. Anyone with a 3D printer can download the STL files from my cults3d profile:
                                BRU-42 Triple Ejector Rack modeled for the 1.7m Freewing A-10 Thunderbolt II. Modeled to utilize the stock Freewing attachment hardware: https://www.motionrc.com/products/freewing-f-16c-90mm-weapons-attachment-hardware Refer to images for trimming requirements on the Freewing attachment hardware.

Slick.

Mike
                                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Finally finished my Triple Ejector Rack design utilizing the Freewing attachment hardware. Anyone with a 3D printer can download the STL files from my cults3d profile:
                                  https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game...e-ejector-rack

JUST Fantastic work! :-)

This Foam revolution has really brought back my modeling skills from yester- year!
                                  For a lot of guys 20 years ago... it more an either or( RC / Plastic Static modeling) ... with a bit of bleed over.. NOW..... with such a high quality, high performance, wide variety and with the advent fo 3D printing the two hobbies have really melded quite nicely!
                                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Finally finished my Triple Ejector Rack design utilizing the Freewing attachment hardware.
                                    DD, Every little thing you do is 'magic'...LOL Got 'em and Thanks some more. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thanks guys!

I'm sure several people have accidentally tipped a wing and broke their sidewinder rail adapter, so I made a replacement. Figured I should do it while mine is still in one piece :)

Comment

Thanks guys!I'm sure several people have accidentally tipped a wing and broke their sidewinder rail adapter, so I made a replacement. Figured I should do it while mine is still in one piece :)https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3372292
                                        DD, GeeWhiz, Man, do you even have a social life? LOL LOL LOL Thank you and yes I have 'Foam Tac' -ed mine once already. Best, LB

ps: printing your TER as I write, too cool for school
                                        Last edited by Elbee; Jan 21, 2019, 03:12 PM. Reason: added post script
                                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

DD, GeeWhiz, Man, do you even have a social life? LOL LOL LOL Thank you and yes I have 'Foam Tac' -ed mine once already. Best, LB

ps: printing your TER as I write, too cool for school
                                          LOL, 3D modeling helps keep away the cabin fever when the snow keeps me from flying.

Havent flown in over 2 months now, cant wait for spring

Comment

Working...
                                          X