X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

I am sorry. I was thinking Spektrum since that is what I use... I hope you can get it resolved. Some times, the smallest thing will cause the beeping and not arm... Please let us know how it gets resolved... Jerry
    Well, I got everything worked out. The receiver is dead. I tried a different one and all is fine. Going to fly after work. I desperately need my Avanti fix.

Comment

• Glad the receiver bit the dust on the ground!!!!!! :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
        Glad the receiver bit the dust on the ground!!!!!! :Cool::Cool:
        I was lucky on this one.

Comment

• This plane flies so beautifully! I was wondering what everyone's favorite maneuver is? I'm partial to giant split S, and cuban 8's

Comment

• Do you need the remove the wings for transport? Or would you recommend removing them for transporting the Avanti?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiz1 View Post
              Do you need the remove the wings for transport? Or would you recommend removing them for transporting the Avanti?
              The wings come off easily , i drive a pickup truck so i have plenty of transport space .

Comment

• On the most part, no. Do you drive a Smart car? Then, yes.

Comment

• Ok, good to know, thank you xviper and Hemidoo, I am considering this plane, I am researching it, I read nothing but good things about this EDF. I am going to save my pennies. Thanks again. :)

Comment

• I had a couple of wonderful flights with mine this morning. Another flyer was there and he was asking about my Avanti S and all the neat features of it for our rough, grass field. He was also amazed to see just how slow it could fly on full flaps as it lumbered by at low altitude right in front of us. He wanted to learn to fly jets and I even suggested that this one doubles as a very good learner EDF and not too pricey either. And when he's got some experience, "pedal to the metal" will make this jet get up and go as good as any of them.

Comment

• Hey, just curious, has anybody heard about a new color option for the Avanti....

Click image for larger version  Name:	image2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	66.6 KB ID:	147979
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	1534934289207_image1.jpeg
Views:	830
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	148021

Comment

• out of stock everywhere I look :Crying:

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                          Hey, just curious, has anybody heard about a new color option for the Avanti....

Click image for larger version Name:	image2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	66.6 KB ID:	147979
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	1534934289207_image1.jpeg
Views:	830
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	148021
                          Where did you buy that?

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                            Where did you buy that?
                            Would like to buy. Found this on the internet. Looks like other color options available so why not offered by MRC?

Comment

• I like the colours! I keep reading this thread catching up on this plane. It seems like it would be an AWESOME plane to own.

Comment

• Wa wa..... W T Freak!!! AWESOME.... Woo hoo ....

Wait this is real right?
                                Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Who knows , when MotionRc get them back in stock that maybe the new look ?

Comment

• Got this from the Whats Next Alpha thread.

Stay tuned. We've been working very hard for a long time and many new planes are going to be released in the next 4-5 months. In addition to new planes, we have an additional color scheme for an existing plane we'll announce next week. After the new color scheme, the next new plane will be announced a week or so after that. Both of these are on the water already. We're in the process of capturing video and pictures. If everything lines up, we'll announce two more planes at Joe Nall in the Fall. If for some reason that does not line up, the announcement will hopefully be shortly after that. More coming after this but exact time frames are less clear. By the early part of next year, it will become clear how busy we have been behind the scenes.

say its true...Got the CC all warmed up.....

Comment

• I’ve been on the fence about this one but so many good reviews and possibly this new scheme, it’s a no brainer. Will that new Admiral Carbon 5100 70C 6S fit in there? Also, am I right finding the only modification needed is the nose gear brace? And where can you buy one? Sorry, this color scheme has me hyped again like the F-4 release

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrnflyr View Post
                                        I’ve been on the fence about this one but so many good reviews and possibly this new scheme, it’s a no brainer. Will that new Admiral Carbon 5100 70C 6S fit in there? Also, am I right finding the only modification needed is the nose gear brace? And where can you buy one? Sorry, this color scheme has me hyped again like the F-4 release
                                        The battery compartment is cavernous. I use a Turnigy HD 60C/120C and it's nearly the same weight and dimensions as the Carbon. In fact, the HD is slightly bigger dimensions. The nose gear brace is only necessary if you land a bit too rough. If you're good at smooth landings, it's not required. Even with the brace, if you land hard enough, the retract can still break. You don't buy them. You make one out of plywood or plastic or 3D print one. I made mine out of wood. I don't really need it anymore as I've figured out how to grease the landings now.

Comment

• Thank you for your help. I put my email in on Motion’s site so hopefully I’ll get one before their container runs out. I have s feeling they’ll sell out fast with this color scheme. (If it’s true)

Comment

Working...
                                          X