Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s great. You found the problem and learned a little while fixing. Win win.

Comment

• I need some help on my F22 build .I have two wires .One has throttle on it and comes from the bottom of the fuselarge and the other comes from the battery lead and has the circle magnet thing on it .Anyone tell me where the are connected to .the wire with throttle on it does not come from the blue box but under the fuselarge

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Moron View Post
        I need some help on my F22 build .I have two wires .One has throttle on it and comes from the bottom of the fuselarge and the other comes from the battery lead and has the circle magnet thing on it .Anyone tell me where the are connected to .the wire with throttle on it does not come from the blue box but under the fuselarge
        The one labeled throttle goes into the throttle slot on your rx. The other is the external BEC and it powers the rx. Plug it into any open slot on your rx. You can use the bind port if needed (after model is bound.)

Comment

• These are the two wires
          Attached Files

Comment

• OK thanks JamesonC

Comment

• Sorry to be a pain. I am using a futaba R3008 SB .I want to plug in a Hobby EagleL3 gyro so with channel 1,2,3,4 and 5 & 6 for retracts and flaps and channel 7 for the gyro can I plug the external beck wire into channel 8/sbus channel

Comment

• Yes, the BEC doesn't need a signal so it can plug into any unused slot.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I had the same question as above a while back for the F22 and appreciate whoever forwarded me this thread :-) On the flip side, I only have an 8 channel receiver, hence all the servos took up all the ports and the only port left available for the BEC was Bind/Aux2, hence lost that port for my giro. Doesn't matter that much anyway since my receiver is an Admiral with the gyro configuration switches built in.

Comment

• You can also use a Y to hook the BEC to the receiver if you don't have an empty slot.

Comment

• Thanks connected it to channel 8/SBUS channel .All working fine .Learnt something today .thanks everyone 😀

Comment

• Who is steve Hodges and how do I get in touch with him to get nozzles slats

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage RC View Post
                          Who is steve Hodges and how do I get in touch with him to get nozzles slats
                          Savage RC Steve is "RCJetDude" here on this forum. Send him a PM or @ him on this thread and he should respond.

RCjetdude
                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Maidened my Raptor a couple of weeks ago. One of my club mates recorded the landing on his iPhone.

Comment

• Bravo sir! "GREASER"
                              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Still waiting on the weather for my maiden ,be glad once it is done .Hate maiden flights

Comment

• Hi from the UK. I have just purchased an F-22 from Motionrc after deciding that my E-Flite F18 was never going to rotate safely on grass (still need to sell her actually).

Looks like i have some catching up to do, all 144 pages of it. Thanks in advance for any assistance i need on the build and RX choice.

Stay safe guys and happy flying when we are allowed out again.

Comment

• Welcome Necroscope! Stay safe!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Necroscope View Post
                                      Hi from the UK.
                                      NS, "Welcome to Hobby Squawk, Sir." Please keep us posted on your build. Best, LB
                                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I banged up my F-22 pretty good last Saturday (flew it into the barrier to the pilot stations). I have a new fuse coming from Motion and would like to know how difficult it is transferring everything over.

Tom

Comment

• I've missed the boat over here in the UK ,never got to maiden my F22, now we are in lock down so have no idea when I will get to maiden the F 22 now 🤔

Comment

Working...
                                          X